• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Those in Long Term Relationships Without Sex... (1 Viewer)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I thought I'd make a seperate thread:

ur_inner_child said:
For those in long term relationships without sex, how far do you go physically then?

Do you go diving at all?
So?

If not, why?

tlodg

HSC
N/A
Stef, what do you mean by "diving"?

giving head?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Yes.

Also I wanna know whether those who are "zomg sex before marriage wtf" actually do anything physical.

aj_number_10

HSC
no sex in a relationship does not exist

trust me ive nailed alot of bitches

so i was once in a relationship n i was like yeh it doesnt matter if we had sex. 2 months later i was like 'listen this has to stop, i cant do this no more' n eventually i sweet talked her into it

trust me doing head and all that stuff is good but it eventually gets a little repetitive and boring. sex is so open u can do so many moves like the ice picker and the tornado.

for those who havent in a realtionship go home right now n get into it. do u really want to be 15 or even more and still a virgin?

trust me. and once u start having sex with ur gf ur gonna want to hav sex with all the bitches. n thats where the fun starts

martin88

HSC
N/A
aj_number_10 said:
no sex in a relationship does not exist

trust me ive nailed alot of bitches

so i was once in a relationship n i was like yeh it doesnt matter if we had sex. 2 months later i was like 'listen this has to stop, i cant do this no more' n eventually i sweet talked her into it

trust me doing head and all that stuff is good but it eventually gets a little repetitive and boring. sex is so open u can do so many moves like the ice picker and the tornado.

for those who havent in a realtionship go home right now n get into it. do u really want to be 15 or even more and still a virgin?

trust me. and once u start having sex with ur gf ur gonna want to hav sex with all the bitches. n thats where the fun starts
i call virgin

lengy

HSC
He's a pretentious faggot who likes to talk himself up and glorify he's supposed conquests. Ignore him.

Skeeta

HSC
Some catholic teacher at school, told us that she didnt have sex before marriage, but she gave and received head.

She said we could as.. ANYTHING, about god. Erm.. Yeah that was a little bit far.

Edit: To her husband, before they were married

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Skeeta said:
Some catholic teacher at school, told us that she didnt have sex before marriage, but she gave and received head.

She said we could as.. ANYTHING, about god. Erm.. Yeah that was a little bit far.

Edit: To her husband, before they were married
that's a bit inappropriate for your teacher to share with her class... esp a catholic one... :confused:

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
that's a bit inappropriate for your teacher to share with her class... esp a catholic one...
Eh it's probably a smarter move, if you give kids a little bit more room to move they might really not have sex before marraige.

Skeeta

HSC
Oh, I didnt go to a catholic school or anything. It wasnt an actual teacher. Just some christian/catholic lady/scripture teacher thingo that used to come once a month. (so we wouldnt go to hell :confused:)

Anyway, she was pretty open about it. Someone asked the same question as you, and thats the answer I got.

:confused:

aj_number_10

HSC
Exphate said:
Fuck buddies dont count as a relationship.

does too
u cant really say u love someone to u have sex with them and love them even if they r a terrible sexer

the amount of relationships that dont work due to poor sex is a growing statistic in society

aj_number_10

HSC
Exphate said:
Firstly, source me a statistic analysis that will agree with the assumption you have made.

Secondly, I dont need to have sex with my girlfriend to KNOW I love here.

You better hope you dont lose your strap on.
show me some statistics to proove my point wrong then sir?

Yes u say u still love her now. but soon ur goin to be in a stage when ur goin to want to nail her constantly, n if she cant deliver 4 u u r goin 2 b a frustrated man, rage burning inside like a fire.

trust me mate. use me as a guide. i once dated a chick for almost 2 months and i was like yeh "sex wont matter" n by 2 months i knew how important sex was.

i dont like to proove ppl wrong, so i hope i havnt rubbed u the wrong way, but i had to proove this too u. sorry

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Although I find sex as an important part of the relationship, I still hold that many are able to sustain a relationship without sex. They most definatley do exist.

I think that's very obvious considering how many people hold "no sex before marriage" quite close to their hearts.

Them and those in between anyway.

lengy

HSC
THEN WHAT'S THE POINT OF THIS THREAD STEF?! WHAT IS THE POINT?! bah.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Although I find sex as an important part of the relationship, I still hold that many are able to sustain a relationship without sex. They most definatley do exist.

I think that's very obvious considering how many people hold "no sex before marriage" quite close to their hearts.
Yea but I think most of those people break that promise. They do exist though, for sure.

cupcake08

HSC
aj_number_10 said:
does too
u cant really say u love someone to u have sex with them and love them even if they r a terrible sexer

the amount of relationships that dont work due to poor sex is a growing statistic in society
lol.
i hope i'm not a terrible sexer :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)