• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Time Management (1 Viewer)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I think this is one of the most significant factors that will affect your performance in the hsc throughout the year... people that tend to be more organised are in a better position to succeed in their exams and assessments.
So how do you guys manage your time?

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
doin the exact same thing as i did in yr11
multitask-ing.
=D

(omg. they alreadi putup the countdown to hsc 2006?!)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
pretty much just methodically list everything i have to do (over say a 2 day period) and try to get it all done. it doesnt always happen, but it helps me stay on track. eg today my list says "maths catchup, drama questions, history questions, english assessment, bio booklet" which i plan to start soon. heh, better get off here.

P

pLuvia

What ever needs done I do, if its not important obviously I spend less time on

But maths is dominating right now :)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Smart_Dunce said:
331 days till the hsc. About 11 months.
10 months 3 weeks and 6 days to be exact. :D
We're running out of time! :rolleyes:

Darkening

HSC
get home... study.... for 3 hrz... play for 1 hr... study 30 more min... then sleep... this process sux ass :|

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
l-mercedes-l said:
if you clean your windows with metho, you can use a whiteboard marker to draw on them... keep a track of things you need to do where you can avoid looking... it got me through the hsc... =)
haha! i dont have timetable either becoz no pt since idont stick to it
i use this huge whiteboard i have, and i write on my mirror (of my huge wardrobe)...and i stick everythin i need to finish on them.

juz to piss myself off

ichiraku

HSC
l-mercedes-l said:
if you clean your windows with metho, you can use a whiteboard marker to draw on them... keep a track of things you need to do where you can avoid looking... it got me through the hsc... =)
Damn that's a pretty good idea. Better then going out and emptying 50 something dollars on a whiteboard.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
As an alternative, try using those "post it" notes, cheap and easy to dispose of. :D

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
l-mercedes-l said:
I'm sure the cleaner would love that... lol.

tennille

HSC
Loz_metalhead said:
I type up in notepad what I need to get finished everyday.
You can also write down tasks and the due date for them in Microsoft Outlook. Then you can tick them off when they're completed. :)

Loz_metalhead

HSC
Tennille said:
You can also write down tasks and the due date for them in Microsoft Outlook. Then you can tick them off when they're completed. :)
Oh really? I didn't install microsoft outlook on this computer. I just delete the task on notepad once I have finished it, but thats a good idea. :)

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
I'm organised... but I still leave things to the last few weeks to do them. I basically plan when I'm going to do things about a month ahead... then do them in the week before the task is due...

I_F

Loz_metalhead

HSC
Thats alot better than some people I know...they leave assignments to the night before...what are they thinking:S...its the hsc...my friends are silly. Lol

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I know friends that start doing assignments the night before and end up finishing on the morning that it's due lol. I also know one that takes a day off the day it's due to do it XD. Talk about time management. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)