To admins mods ect about a "religion & spirituality" forum (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dumarab

HSC
Can we please have a "religion & spirituality" forum as these type threads always appear and always have good quality posting.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
bong smoking fuck head forum too thanks.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
if SWIM wanted to buy some pot where would he go?
Somebody's been reading too many drug forums.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
So, basically, you guys want a forum dedicated to trolling?

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
I want OP banned for fucking up "etc" I don't think that's too much to ask for, eh mods?

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
sam04u said:
I want OP banned for fucking up "etc" I don't think that's too much to ask for, eh mods?
I don't get it

I think a forum for religion/spirituality/philosophy would be pretty good. Or setting something up in the lifestyle forum? But then we have a problem with when religion and news/current affairs/politics colide...

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
ari89 said:
I don't get it

I think a forum for religion/spirituality/philosophy would be pretty good. Or setting something up in the lifestyle forum? But then we have a problem with when religion and news/current affairs/politics colide...
Well it's pretty easy really.

1) Anti Islamic Propoganda Forum (solves half of those collisions)
2) Concurrent Smear Campaign Against Islam Forum
3) Out of context quotes from the Qu'ran used to make Islam seem like a backwards religion Forum.

Bam! That solves half of the problems.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
I want this forum cleaned up, so many crappy articles that have all appeared over night!

dumarab

HSC
sam04u said:
Well it's pretty easy really.

1) Anti Islamic Propoganda Forum (solves half of those collisions)
2) Concurrent Smear Campaign Against Islam Forum
3) Out of context quotes from the Qu'ran used to make Islam seem like a backwards religion Forum.

Bam! That solves half of the problems.
all that crap plus the same with
Christianity
Buddhism
Hinduisms
Judaism
*ism

X

xeuyrawp

Slidey said:
Seconded.
I don't think any of you realise the value of having a long-time positive contributor versus a short-time mod. Prefer to keep KFunk posting than to have him modding, only to either give up or quit a few months later.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
PwarYuex said:
I don't think any of you realise the value of having a long-time positive contributor versus a short-time mod. Prefer to keep KFunk posting than to have him modding, only to either give up or quit a few months later.
Oh, I know far better than most (yourself excluded).

But what other option exists for such a forum? Perhaps none. Of all the forums I've been on, the transitory nature of moderators is one of the few constants.

Of those that stick around for a while, invariably they tend to be the sort that are mostly inactive, or non-interventionist; anything else tends to require too much effort, upkeep and personal involvement for no tangible reward.

X

xeuyrawp

Slidey said:
Oh, I know far better than most (yourself excluded).

But what other option exists for such a forum? Perhaps none. Of all the forums I've been on, the transitory nature of moderators is one of the few constants.

Of those that stick around for a while, invariably they tend to be the sort that are mostly inactive, or non-interventionist; anything else tends to require too much effort, upkeep and personal involvement for no tangible reward.
Yeah, agreed.

But what other option exists for such a forum?
No idea, to be honest. I'd prefer to keep it the same, mod-wise, and just enjoy KFunk's beautiful writing.

And I requested changes to be made in the MQ subforums over a month ago, which still hasn't happened. I'm infront in the line. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)