• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

To All My Yeats Buddies Out There (1 Viewer)

jakew89

HSC
Alright, heres the down low, we all hate William Butler Yeats and i seem to be the only one proud of him of being an occultist
anyway you can deny it as much as you want but he is
though that doesn't help the fact we have to use 2 of his poems (as guessing by looking over past HSC papers, except for 2005, man that must have sucked to find out you had to write about 3)
ANYWAY point is that we have to choose two ones that are going to be useful for tomoz
now looking over past ones guessing that most people already chosen, if you ahven
t why are you reading this?? GO GO GO
but yes most of you will have prob chosen ones like Wild Swans at Coole, i have no love for that poem or when your old
wanted to do Byzantium but seemed a little tech and i was sick when we did sailing to byzant... duh duh duh
2nd comin and Easter 1916 all the way tehn hey

probs people that gonna read this are going to want essay structure

very simple
we want a thesis to start off, address the quesstion and then bring in the texts you will be using and adjust them to how they relate to question

then go about making your points to do with what the quesions asking, different perspectives, textual integrity, whatevs

add in RELATED quotes, i don't wanna see anyone looking at the second coming with a question label the change in youth to adulthood and witing the quote..... actually i can relate them all pretty well there.... thats my point exactly, don't worry everything in this poem and any poem can relate to any question

conclde it like you should linknig all togetehr and you'll all be sweet

any more word about best ways of burning english related material AFTER (don't forget that) the exam contact on jakew89@hotmail.com

happy.... well ot really but good luck all you poetry peeps ;)

minijumbuk

┗(^o^ )┓三
HSC
No offence, but your English really sucks here. You might be able to beat me in English any day (I'm bad at English), but please, if you want to help, at least let us know what you're trying to talk about... Correct structuring of sentences might help...

jhade-reagan

HSC
do u have ene helpful notes on yeats....im having issues writting an essay regarding yeats and hope??
ene ideas?
thnks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)