TO ALL YR 10ers (1 Viewer)

scruffy012

HSC
well ive read many threads about you guys worring about the SC so ill tell you some advice my teacher told me 2 years ago

"the SC is really only and concouragement for the IM students to participate in YR11 + 12" the school certificate is piss easy mind the french, so dont worry, if you do u can redo my HSC Extension History exam i did today :p

good luck, but it not really needed

scruffy

restricted_hawk

HSC
N/A
Yeah thats what we have been told by EVERYONE but we are still getting worried, I only got till Monday to study! and I havnt started lol

lala2

Banned
HSC
Really, I have to back up scruffy and Odourless above, I was in the same position last year, where I was just so stressed about SC, but after I got my results, I was just like, yeah, whateva, couldn't believe I was so worried abot it in the first place. Basically, it's just so that people who drop out after Year 10 have at least some sort of 'credential' on their 'resumes'. The overwhelming majority go on to at least attempt the HSC, and believe me, you're against the state so if you're in a decent government non-selective school, or better, you'll be fine. And if you're gonna protest and say you're not in a decent government non-selective school, well, think of it this way...after tomorrow and Tuesday, you'll have a term to bum around, and wouldn't you love the joy of finally attempting the subjects you enjoy? After slaving through 11 years of compulsory subjects in school, you'll finally get to enjoy yourself.

So trust us, once you'll get your results you'll be laughing. And it doesn't count towards anything so if you stuff up (which I'm sure all of you won't), don't worry too much. Just take it in your stride, and relax--just think, after the next two days, you've got a term to bum around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)