To my fellow beings of the Class of 2015 (1 Viewer)

leehuan

HSC
One may rediscover their talents during the HSC, however they will ultimately discover the extent of 13 (mostly one) year of hard work in education. The time we receive our marks ever approaches so quickly and suddenly tomorrow at 6am, woosh! Unexpected numbers may be staring back at you. However, I trust that if you had a curious insight into your subjects, required a certain potential, or simply felt amazed that you even made it to the end of secondary education, your marks have been preplanned for you a long long time ago...

You may or may not feel refreshed after the marks are given out to you. What were you meant to be? It's not the end of the results, so you should prepare to discover your destiny. The journey was undoubtedly emotional and spiritual, but you still had the chance to embrace your intellectual, physical or creative self. At times you were confronted by a poor first assessment task, but you didn't let that provoke you into giving up and you still pushed. Who knows what new worlds and values have you been able to produce? Who knows if you were stimulated into thousands of more ideas? Of course, the answer is you, and though you shouldn't use the results as an absolute indicator, a world of new possibilities has just opened up. Sometimes, even I feel as though I've gained a better understanding of myself and a much stronger, renewed, positive perception of those that travelled these discoveries with me.

Perhaps, your story was more rich with cultural impacts! Your personal history and societal interactions are what would've made you unique in this journey. Admit it, if you cared to try, you found the experience far-reaching and not only transformed yourself into a more capable person, but a more brighter and independent member of society. Nobody else, no matter how similar their experiences are, can feel the exact same change that you did. That's why what ramifications you may have encountered may have been incomprehensible to the other, but you always fought off despair and embraced the joy.

Admittedly, my widely held assumptions of the world got rewashed. I was surprised that I even made it into Yr 7, and though no no chance of Yr 11 whatsoever (except maths). Your discoveries will ever shape and reshape your individuality. At the end of the day, I hope
you successfully make discoveries about either people, relationships, societies, places and events, or even all of them, and hopefully generate new ideas about your future life to come.

Good luck, class of 2015. Your long wait ends tomorrow.

Hopefully, you felt you belonged and can be proud enough to call yourself 2K15

Kolmias

HSC
All hail Chairman Lee!

Supreme Leader,
That glorious speech must have taken up a lot of your glorious time, oh Chairman Lee.

Glory to the Democratic People's Republic of 2015 HSC!

leehuan

HSC
I was just trying to play around with the rubric :p the message isn't fake though
Geez post on a single thread people! Already there have been so many threads today around the same thing!
I'm not posting something this long as a reply

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)