to underline or not to underline (1 Viewer)

viktoria

i'm doing Frontline for 'telling the truth' and i have a little question...

how do i differentiate the Frontline mockumentary and the Frontline current affairs program?? do i just leave the latter normal or is that not acknowledging that it's a text??

i'm so confused and stressed that i'm freaking out over little things... sigh.

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
Underline the former, don't underline the latter. That's what I did in my trials and the marker didn't say anything, so yeah.

viktoria

thank you :D

but i have another question...

um.

my english teacher told me that they can ask for specific episodes... just like they can ask for specific poems for wordsworth... can that really happen??!?!?!?!!! if so.......

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
yes it can really happen.

HSC
N/A
Technically speaking, everything is a text and therefore you can underline it... but even if you don't underline, at least put it in speech quotation marks to differentiate it.

Carnivour

HSC
viktoria said:
my english teacher told me that they can ask for specific episodes... just like they can ask for specific poems for wordsworth... can that really happen??!?!?!?!!! if so.......
rest assured, even though they technically can ask for it, it will never happen. want to know why? because they genuinly want to see who has better skills, therefore do a genuine rank. if they ask for a specific episode or poem, they are instantly advantaging those who studied those. theres really absolutely no point to ask for a specific episode, so dont worry about it.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
i totally agree with you. they never have tested a specific episode and its highly doubtful that they ever will. Just know two episodes that you think best represent the manipuation of the truth, and know those thoroughly, and ofcourse your 2 related texts for frontline.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)