• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

too late? (2 Viewers)

-pari-

HSC
N/A
of course, better late than never, but they say those who start studying in june/july.....are goners for the "hsc"/trials.

what'd you think?

Last edited:

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
Lol , I guess the earlier the better , but if you get the most out of your study from June/July period onwards , I don't see why you can't do as well as others who started earlier.
=D Dw , I`ve just started as well , ahahas

williamc

HSC
-pari- said:
of course, better late than never, but they say those who start studying in june/july.....are goners for the "hsc"/trials.

what'd you think?
LOL.

Sif peopel who start in June/July are goners. There is only so much you can stufy and after that its not effective. You can study the whole course for most subjects content wise in like a day or two anyway. Plus another day or two for past papers and consolidating information. Why i think two weeks for trials and like three weeks for HSC exams is enough study. (unless you want 99+, or arnt that bright.)

My 2c

-pari-

HSC
N/A
?

sorry. not too crash hot with net lingo. expand "sif" purlease. :)

Why i think two weeks for trials and like three weeks for HSC exams is enough study.(unless you want 99+, or arnt that bright.)
i just needed that reassurance. thanks ;)
[ignores the bit in brackets :p]

-pari-

HSC
N/A
Wait, people are starting now? Damns, I'm behind already
by study i mean, at least a week or two to actually just catch up on notes, and syllabus content, and then, if i'm lucky start the revision/practice paper process.

i doubt you can be any more behind than i am ;) + you're naturally bright. i close my case :p

nicole21290

HSC
-pari- said:
by study i mean, at least a week or two to actually just catch up on notes, and syllabus content, and then, if i'm lucky start the revision/practice paper process.

i doubt you can be any more behind than i am ;) + you're naturally bright. i close my case :p
Oh no. I'm pretty sure I'm just as behind as that. I have 2 full subjects to do study notes for and another 4 that I have about 1/2 my notes to do. Then I might be able to start actually looking at the notes/answering questions before the exams. Holidays, here I come! :)

williamc

HSC
-pari- said:
?

sorry. not too crash hot with net lingo. expand "sif" purlease. :)

i just needed that reassurance. thanks ;)
[ignores the bit in brackets :p]
"Sif"= as if.

But even if you are aiming 99+, if you started studying now, and assumign your ranks up until now are above average, you could still get 99+.

JamesJ

HSC
Everyone is different. Just do what you can as soon as possible and you'll be fine. I know a few people who got over 95 and they weren't consistantly studious.

~untitled~

HSC
My (effective) study timetable starts tomorrow.... But our trials arent until weeks 4 and 5 next term...

Beege

HSC
My effective revision timetable starts on monday. I'm just gonna do some notes over the weekend. I have to balance trial study with 2 week 1 assessments :mad1:

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
study will start on monday.
continue through the week.
break for the weekend.
then again the next week.
well maybe break for the second wednesday as that's the jap extension workshop...
and i gotta watch harry potter- thursday??
and so that's pretty much my holiday GONE.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)