• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Too long for an email (1 Viewer)

abdullah_legend

I tried to join dis place two days ago coz i had an assessment task yesterday. I didnt get made a member until today. Now im going to lose more marks coz i havent handed it in yet. The site needs fixing bro. And where are the syllybuses? my teacher sed to get onto the bored of studies sight and print off a stage 6 syllybus coz i spilt coke on mine in class and the woman wouldnt give me a new one coz she has it in 4 me. She sed it would b easy to find. Where the hell is it?

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
abdullah_legend said:
I tried to join dis place two days ago coz i had an assessment task yesterday. I didnt get made a member until today. Now im going to lose more marks coz i havent handed it in yet. The site needs fixing bro. And where are the syllybuses? my teacher sed to get onto the bored of studies sight and print off a stage 6 syllybus coz i spilt coke on mine in class and the woman wouldnt give me a new one coz she has it in 4 me. She sed it would b easy to find. Where the hell is it?
I believe she said Board of Studies, and not Bored of Studies.

If it's not here, try www.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au :)

Jazz Man Tim

Cannonball
HSC
I think your teacher meant this Board of Studies Site: http://www.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/

you'll be able to fine your syllabus there :)

you don't need to be a member to this site to use the resources to help you with your various assessment tasks btw. you can easily find them on the main page and search for a particular subject/topic here: http://www.boredofstudies.org/search.php

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)