• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Too soon? (1 Viewer)

PinkKiller

HSC
N/A
This is my first relationship and i might be a bit paranoid..
well on our 2nd date he tried to kiss me..french style..isnt that a bit too soon?

*scratches head*

HSC
how old are you? coz by the way u wrote that you sound really young. sorry if your not

hipPo3

HSC
first ?? .. u like 13 ? no offence

3rd date is when the french kissing should happen ..

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Tell him what you want and don't want.

Lay down the rules. Show him who's boss. Whip him if he disobeys you.

Seriously though, it's different for everyone. If you're not comfortable with it, don't do it.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
PinkKiller said:
This is my first relationship and i might be a bit paranoid..
well on our 2nd date he tried to kiss me..french style..isnt that a bit too soon?

*scratches head*
Not unless your into it on the 2nd date too.

You should really discuss these problems with your partner rather than a forum, if you can't have an open conversation with who your with then thats +1 on your list of relationship problems.

gna

HSC
i waited about......2 minutes after i asked my ex out.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Different times for different people. If you felt it was wrong, then it was obviously too soon, tell him how you feel and make the move when you're ready.

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
u r kidding?

just kiss, should be a kiss on the first date, just a small one and it should go from there, i mean what is going on when girls are afraid of kissing...what!

Comrade nathan

HSC
Shit this is most important time of your live, and if you fuck up now your a fuck up for life.

Obviously this guy wants sex, and as every 13 year old girl, you should have sex with him. It's only the naturual law.

Last edited:

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
my current bf and i just met about 10 months ago at a party and i pretty much said hi and a little later just went up and kissed him, he loved it, he said his glad i did because he would have chickened out and thought i would have rejected him if he did anything.. a kiss is a kiss its not rated very scary anymore but i guess everyone is different. I held off my first kiss for a long time with my first bf i was always giggling and scared! the quicker you get it over and done with the better i reakon.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
On the first day my boyfriend and I went out as a couple, we kissed probably over a hundred times before we even got off the train. It was half silly, half serious. We counted how many times we kissed, but then we got carried away and lost it. :rolleyes:

alex_london0

Lord Fatshit
HSC
thats cute.....my late 1st gf.....we was friends since we was 4 and wen we turned 14 and ran into each other by accident at the cinemas first thing she lent over and did was kiss me.....it was beautiful...after that it was all over we fell in love and then 1 yr 6months l8r she past away.....*cries with head in hands*

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
Dont stress too much.. He will notice if you dont respond to the tongue. Took weeks before i kissed my first bf...and it was nothing much...i was told thats kind of wierd, but anyway. Imo..the whole tongue thing is kind of suggestive. He might get the impression that you want to take it further. And if you get carried away in it all (which you probably will) you might not quite think before something happens. So...basically, do what youre comfortable with and he should respect that. =)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
alex_london0 said:
thats cute.....my late 1st gf.....we was friends since we was 4 and wen we turned 14 and ran into each other by accident at the cinemas first thing she lent over and did was kiss me.....it was beautiful...after that it was all over we fell in love and then 1 yr 6months l8r she past away.....*cries with head in hands*
Are you serious?

If you are, sorry to hear that. How sad. :(

alex_london0

Lord Fatshit
HSC
yes it is tru

and unfortunately i couldnt do anything to stop it hapening so i cant ever forgive myself........

like it got me to the point where i havnt had a gf since she passed away i havnt done any sexual or intimate acts with any other girls except for hugging friends and pek etc but das wit friends......

i need to get over this bcoz if i dont its a hurdle stuck der 4 d rest of my life

Bradna

Mint..
HSC
If your going on the second date I'm presuming you like the bloke? If not, why would you go on the second date?
If you did like him I dont see why you shouldn't kiss him..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)