• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

topics covered (2 Viewers)

Realstudytips

HSC
idk if I should be saying this but I was like doing dr du lessons from a friend and like that's not sustainable rn so like can someone tell me all the topics that was covered after statistical analysis at du for the a3 classes coz im prob gonna do their entrance test or whatever and yeah.. 💀

iloveeggs

HSC
idk if I should be saying this but I was like doing dr du lessons from a friend and like that's not sustainable rn so like can someone tell me all the topics that was covered after statistical analysis at du for the a3 classes coz im prob gonna do their entrance test or whatever and yeah.. 💀
if this is for 3u this is it:
differentiation of logarithms, exponentials, trig, inverse trig
rates of change, growth and decay, rectilinear motion
integration - primitive functions, indefinite and definite integrals and their properties, anti-differentiation, reverse chain rule, graphs of primitive functions

C_master

HSC
whats the point in being in a3 dr du (esp going into yr 12) pre sure the homework is equivalent to just doing textbook questions

Realstudytips

HSC
if this is for 3u this is it:
differentiation of logarithms, exponentials, trig, inverse trig
rates of change, growth and decay, rectilinear motion
integration - primitive functions, indefinite and definite integrals and their properties, anti-differentiation, reverse chain rule, graphs of primitive functions
hell nah im cooked I gotta teach myself all that... 💀

Realstudytips

HSC
whats the point in being in a3 dr du (esp going into yr 12) pre sure the homework is equivalent to just doing textbook questions
u right tbh but what other tutoring centre is there to go to? and its year 12 I can't fumble rn sadly 😔

iloveeggs

HSC
yeah questions arent too great is what i hear. then again i have seen a2 and a3 questions for 3 unit this past year and they are identical for a few topics except a2 gets more o them and they are slightly harder

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
I think it depends really. the hw.... hmmmmmmmmmmm.. not it. buttt it means the quizes will be easier. if you can hit the 90s and average it out, the a2s course isn't crazy different. From what I've heard its just tiny niche things and exam techniques that a1s have above a2s + harder/more lengthy homework.

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
I did the online course when I was in yr 11, and the qns they gave were sort of just copied from the a1s hw (ofc just picked here and there from the excercises) and removed subparts to make it harder. This was esp the case for the optional hw. dk not too certain ab the other excercises tbh, overall the hw was kind of not fulfilling after watching a 2hr video. Sort of felt more like a mini quiz rather than hw.

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
I did the online course when I was in yr 11, and the qns they gave were sort of just copied from the a1s hw (ofc just picked here and there from the excercises) and removed subparts to make it harder. This was esp the case for the optional hw. dk not too certain ab the other excercises tbh, overall the hw was kind of not fulfilling after watching a 2hr video. Sort of felt more like a mini quiz rather than hw.
And when I say they pick them out, I mean literally just pull excercise 1 hw from a1s and remove subparts and shove it into the lv 3 excercises 💀

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)