• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

trade? (2 Viewers)

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
trade? accg105, bba102, bba111, psy236

Hey guys

I have typed up notes for every single chapter for BBA111 that will be examined in the final. HSC quality.

Anyway I want to trade with anyone who has notes for PSY236 or BBA102. I'm really looking for BBA102 notes. I havn't been to any of the lectures or tutes... So im screwed if i don't find notes :(

I'm also willing to BUY notes if you don't need my bba111 notes

Last edited:

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
From MEMORY, I've got BBA102 notes from last semester kicking around somewhere. However, they'd be kicking around on the backup DVD I've got, becuase my laptop died the other day, making it a little hard to use. Give me a few hours and I'll get back to you about it...

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Skittled said:
From MEMORY, I've got BBA102 notes from last semester kicking around somewhere. However, they'd be kicking around on the backup DVD I've got, becuase my laptop died the other day, making it a little hard to use. Give me a few hours and I'll get back to you about it...

Ooooh that would be sooo sooo excellent... I SOOO NEED BBA102 notes! :'(, im gunna goto uni tonight thouhg ... probably wont get home till around 3 in the morning...u can trust me, im good for it otherwise u can tell jamie to scold me or u can publicly humuliate me on bos if i don't deliver the goods :)

if u dont have the bba102 notes...i'll send u my bba111 notes anyway if you need them, your a fellow bos psyche buddy n e way :)

send it to my email ac_sebastian@hotmail.com
-----------------------------------------------------

OHHH!! and EVERYONE i also have ACCG105 notes!! i bought them for 40 bucks off this guy who sed he didnt know jack shit and he read these notes and yeh he got a credit almost a distinction by reading these notes and doing the practice set... he got them off a HD chick, they've got calculations n everything... im gunna study them tonight... so if n e one wants to trade or buy!! send me a msg or something!

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
CrashOveride said:
are the notes like lecture sumaries or...can you be a bit more specific?
to me they're pretty comprehensive ... im at macq library now studying them... (only just started, i can probably give you a better description tommorow morning)

and they're not just lecture summaries ... i think their her own notes+lectures+stuff from the book.... i think a word to describe them... would be HSC quality.

26 pages, its really small writing and calculations and the writing goes right to the edge left right top and bottom

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
I might need them next year. Reserve them for me :D

(BBA102 and ACCG 205)

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
Hmm.. Seems my notes for BBA102 were particularly lacking. I'll email them to you, clairegirl, but in the end I just read the text and got through: so much easier just to read and not take notes, as long as you understand everything..

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
we can bring in a 'cheat sheet' for bba 102 exam

for bba 111, do we have to pass the exam to pass the course???

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
fornstar said:
we can bring in a 'cheat sheet' for bba 102 exam

for bba 111, do we have to pass the exam to pass the course???
yeh thats true

and i dont think u have to pass the exam to pass the course actually...

but dont take my word as gospel, email the lecturer dude

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Skittled said:
Hmm.. Seems my notes for BBA102 were particularly lacking. I'll email them to you, clairegirl, but in the end I just read the text and got through: so much easier just to read and not take notes, as long as you understand everything..

hey thanx for sending them steve, i sent u chapters 11-17

did u need chapters 7-10?

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Skittled said:
That should be fine, thanks Anne! You know we don't have to do chapter 11, right?
ok whoops :)

yeah i knew that... i meant from chapter 12-17 and not 15 thats what i sent u

if u want the other chapters lemme know

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
scarecrow_of_oz said:
oh and clairegirl are u in andrew's wednesday tute? u look familiar
is that the palmer falmer guy? the orange haired laid back dude, is so.. who are u?

im in a wednesday tute yes :p

HSC
pale chick with dark brown hair and blue eyes
was hassling him about the exact structure of the exam, particularly concerned we might get epic q's like they gave us in the prac set
also the one who thought we got multis for prac set questions - turns out i was misinformed about that one

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
scarecrow_of_oz said:
pale chick with dark brown hair and blue eyes
was hassling him about the exact structure of the exam, particularly concerned we might get epic q's like they gave us in the prac set
also the one who thought we got multis for prac set questions - turns out i was misinformed about that one
Oooh yeah that is me!
Who are you??

*im excited i might know who another bos member might be* :D:D

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
clairegirl said:
Oooh yeah that is me!
Who are you??

*im excited i might know who another bos member might be* :D:D

lol i mean im not the pale chick with the blue eyes that asked the questions but i did ask some questions

but i was definately in that that tute !

HSC
were u the one i asked about last lecture, only u didn't know cause u didn't go either?

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
scarecrow_of_oz said:
were u the one i asked about last lecture, only u didn't know cause u didn't go either?

Oooh sorry i thought when u sed pale chick with blue eyes... i thought u were referring to what happened in the tute.

Arhh!! I KNOW YOU!! :D:D

yay im gunna go talk to you tommorow and sure you can have my notes for accg!! u can have em for free coz i know your a fellow BOS person n not some random! lol..... i sold em to these guys for 20 bucks lol

you'll have to photocopy them though, there's like 24 pages and they're friggen good lol
:d

whats your name?

HSC
yay i know u too!
how exiting u're the first bos member i've uncovered the actual identity of! woohoo!
i'm tash btw, i take it ur name is claire?
thanks heaps! - i'm happy to pay u for the notes tho could totally use them such a fan of notes!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)