Tragic Hero Questions? (1 Viewer)

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
I have my english ext 1 exam tomorrow and we've been learning about the tragic hero for the whole year... our teacher has told us to learn 3 of the texts we have done so that we can write on it tomorrow....What are some possible questions they will ask..???

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
The only person who could give you that in certainty is your teacher since she wrote your preliminary module and no one apart from your school would go to the exact same guidelines. However, considering it is held in common by all the HSC EE1 modules, then you can assume values and context will be important for your analytical response. Your creative will require you to write in the style of your elective - so I'd assume it would require you to display the conventions of the Tragic Hero in a story or script and so on.

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
kami said:
The only person who could give you that in certainty is your teacher since she wrote your preliminary module and no one apart from your school would go to the exact same guidelines. However, considering it is held in common by all the HSC EE1 modules, then you can assume values and context will be important for your analytical response. Your creative will require you to write in the style of your elective - so I'd assume it would require you to display the conventions of the Tragic Hero in a story or script and so on.
Thank you ! LOL My teacher is very misleading!!! Whilst other teachers prepare their students for exams, she tends to tell us the bare minimum, like i said above, she only told us to look over our texts...
Thank you for ur suggestions and at least now i could kinda work out what i would expect:D:D:D

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Well first, what exactly is the "big idea" behind your module? Because that is what you will be writing about in the essay part and you will be using context and values as part of your argument.
Edit: oooh timewarpin goodness!

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
ok so should i write like a practise essay linking the three texts and their values and context? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)