• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Transfer to UNSW (1 Viewer)

lovelywhite

HSC
Hello, here,

I want to ask one question about credit average to transfer to UNSW b science degree.

in my current course, i had one subject which is Non-Award ( means only has Pass and Fail grade), i passed it of course. i just wonder if this subject also account to GPA or WAM ?

And if my GPA is around 4.8 but my WAM is greater than 65. would they consider to give me offer ?

P.S: i am an international student, they only consider my uni result!:)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
lovelywhite said:
Hello, here,

I want to ask one question about credit average to transfer to UNSW b science degree.

in my current course, i had one subject which is Non-Award ( means only has Pass and Fail grade), i passed it of course. i just wonder if this subject also account to GPA or WAM ?

And if my GPA is around 4.8 but my WAM is greater than 65. would they consider to give me offer ?

P.S: i am an international student, they only consider my uni result!:)
yah non award courses still counts towards your GPA and wam, usuaally pass=4
but they only take half of gpa and half of your uai so it depends on what your UAI is.
science at unsw was 73.00 last year

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
oh you serious?
oops i didnt know that

lovelywhite

HSC
Thanks , guys,

Your suggestions are really helpful for me ! UNSW also replied to me, they said they will look at every subject how i went, then decide, because i am a full-payment student, maybe the requirement is bit lower than locals.:santa:

Densuki

eXpress Yourself
HSC
lovelywhite said:
Thanks , guys,

Your suggestions are really helpful for me ! UNSW also replied to me, they said they will look at every subject how i went, then decide, because i am a full-payment student, maybe the requirement is bit lower than locals.:santa:
it shouldn ba probem either way, i think if the uai cut off of 73 is any indication, a pass is enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)