Transfer woes (1 Viewer)

ally15

Beep.
HSC
Im thinking of changing to a different uni and a different course.
So how do i go about that and does the uni look at GPA AND uai??

And im in first year now, so IF i do get the transfer i would have to start with the first year stuff in that subject right?

Would i be able to transfer with GPA of 5...

ally15

Beep.
HSC
ok never mind. MODS u can delete this thread sorry for the inconvenience

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Aww ... your leaving!

I know some one who did your course last year, and transfered to the UTS tourism course with a pass average i think it was. And his UAI was in the 60s somewhere.

Super_Flyse

HSC
I think i will be one of about 4 people still doing the course next year.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I'll be still doing it. Mind you, I've only got 1 year to go, 9 subjects, and I do a different major to you :p

ally15

Beep.
HSC
well i dont know if i can yet. so i might be still doing tourism. woooooooo! trends exam was officially ghey!!!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
ally15 said:
trends exam was officially ghey!!!
Yup, yup and yup! I don't know anyone who finished it. So stupid, too long for such a short amount of time :(

ally15

Beep.
HSC
i finished it. i chose the brand question "exciting times" and nature based tourism trends in Oz and biodiversity conservation one. that petrol thing was crap i left it till the end and only had like 2 mins to go so i just thought ah screw it. so yeh what was the question about?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
The first question I talked about the effect on September 11 (I had no idea what to choose :p) I divided it into 4 sections - positives and negatives on a global scale, and then positive and negatives on the Australian scale.

Maths - meh, dunno, just put numbers in.

Then I chose the biodiversity conservation. Talked about funding and educational awareness, linked it to the fees some parks require you to pay when entering, eg: Great Barrier Reef.

I chose the higher Australian dollar and rising fuel prices one as a national park. I just put anything down cause I had 15 minutes to do that question.

Hopefully I did alright.

SweetSeasons

HSC
all I gotta do is pass this freakin bio exam tomorrow and I'm home free for my transfer

ally15

Beep.
HSC
i sorta mentioned SARS, Sept 11 and terrorism in general but elaborated more on Sept 11
oh my i cant remmeber what i did for the second part..........oh yes i did nature based trends in Oz and how that contributes to biodiversity thing and the branding one

omg i just realised i have already said what i had done in the exam in previous post...

Super_Flyse

HSC
I liked the maths one!

But yeah, i didn't write that much which i think will be the part that screws me over, I did finish it though.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Didn't like the maths question. I knew what to do, I just wanted to leave enough time to finish the other 2 questions. Left the last 2 questions for the maths thingo out, even forgot to bring in my ruler, so I had to do the graph using my student id card, the person sitting next to me, just looked at me strange :p but i didn't even do the graph, just drew the axis incase I had time to finish it later.

ally15

Beep.
HSC
im just hoping the other parts like the essays will make up for that maths question, considering i put in alot of effort into them using the time i shouldve spent on the maths one :)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Well, considering that each question was worth 10%, the maths question had 5 questions (i think) that means each of the maths questions was worth 2%. I wonder if you get marks for working out? I dunno, I'll just wait until when results come out and see what it is for tourism trends, considering I only got a P for my first assignment :p I'm not expecting much!

ally15

Beep.
HSC
fingers crossed i get all the other question right so the 10% i missed out on doesnt matter much. hhehehe

Super_Flyse

HSC
Cape said:
Didn't like the maths question. I knew what to do, I just wanted to leave enough time to finish the other 2 questions. Left the last 2 questions for the maths thingo out, even forgot to bring in my ruler, so I had to do the graph using my student id card, the person sitting next to me, just looked at me strange :p but i didn't even do the graph, just drew the axis incase I had time to finish it later.
I forgot my ruler too, so i just drew two lines and hoped for the best!

I just want a pass, thats probably all i'll get too, but i dont care.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
wow. no one cares. I think tourism students have the best attitude :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)