• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Transferring from MedSci to MedSci/LLB@UTS? (1 Viewer)

krayzie_

HSC
Hey all.

I'm currently doing B.MedSci program at UTS and I am interested in transferring to BMedSci/LLb at the end of my first year through UAC as I have been advised.

However I gained entry into BMedSci via a STAT test and personal statement.

I'd just like to know how the faculty of law would go about my application since I don't have a UAI and they would only have my first year to go upon. Will all the weighting be on my first year at UTS and personal statement? Having said that what kind of marks would I need to achieve - etc C, D average etc.

Any advice would be appreciated!

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
Re: transferring from MedSci to MedSci/LLB@UTS question!

The only sure way to know is to contact the particular universities you are considering transferring to and ask them.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
krayzie_ said:
I'd just like to know how the faculty of law would go about my application since I don't have a UAI and they would only have my first year to go upon. Will all the weighting be on my first year at UTS and personal statement? Having said that what kind of marks would I need to achieve - etc C, D average etc.

Any advice would be appreciated!
if i remember correctly, one particularity of the UTS LLB transfer program is that they take into consideration a personal statement. i cannot, however, find you the correct URL link.

ask the level 3 office whether a personal statement is still a factor in considering admission, in which case, it might make your transfer application easier.

krayzie_

HSC
Yea I contacted them and told them that my situation and he replied. We will look at your performance in the Medical Science program. =.=

Would it be fair to say ideally a D-average, C-average, if things don't go so well. As well as personal statement?

Damn, I'm worried about the D-average! There is 2 Chem Subs in both semester and I'm as new as they get in chemistry. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)