• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Transferring from USYD to UNSW Engineering (1 Viewer)

thirtyseven

HSC
N/A
Hello, is it possible to transfer from USYD BEng (Flexible) to UNSW BEng (Petroleum) at the end of the first year?
If so, do I need to do any required subjects or marks?

Thanks

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Probably, you just have to maximise your marks and go through an external transfer process. Contact UNSW if you have any further queries.

thirtyseven

HSC
N/A
Thanks for the response, if I transferred from USYD to UNSW will I have to start again from the beginning of the Petro degree or would I be able to continue directly from 2nd year?

D94

HSC
N/A
Thanks for the response, if I transferred from USYD to UNSW will I have to start again from the beginning of the Petro degree or would I be able to continue directly from 2nd year?
Some courses may be credited, some might not be. Here is a very rough list of courses that can be credited: http://credittransfer.unsw.edu.au/

It depends on how many match up.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Depends what subjects you can gain credit for.

thirtyseven

HSC
N/A
Some courses may be credited, some might not be. Here is a very rough list of courses that can be credited: http://credittransfer.unsw.edu.au/

It depends on how many match up.
I did the first option and it said one course INFO1103 matched up with COMP8106, does this mean I must make sure I do INFO1103 this year in order to transfer into 2nd year Petro engineering?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)