Transferring from UWS to UTS (1 Viewer)

Chrisobrien

HSC
Im currently a first year Mech eng student at UWS. Im hoping to have completed 11 units by the end of the summer semester and i wanted to apply to UTS to start first semester next year. My GPA is good so im not too concerned about not getting accepted on that front however ive heard that its not always possible to transfer all your units over and get credited for them.
I would love to hear back from anyone who has made the transfer from UWS to UTS (or any uni for that matter) regarding RPLs for units completed at other unis.
The reason i ask is because if i dont get RPLs for most of the units then i probably wont bother tranferring as im not about to redo units and pay more money.

Any help is appreciated
Thank you

chw

HSC
N/A
Hi, did you mean WSU?
Most students only need a pass average after 1 years of bachelors study to get into engineering at UTS. Otherwise there's a sliding scale decided by UAC on what your "effective" ATAR would be depending on your GPA.

We have a lot of students transferring from WSU Engineering/IT to UTS. Some fundamentals eg 200237 Maths for Engineers 1 are usually given an exemption from 33130 Mathematical Modelling 1 & so on. So apply at admissions time for "Credit Recognition" early to get your exemptions before enrolment time!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)