• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Trial!!Question 26...Business report..wtf (1 Viewer)

2005 edition

HSC
N/A
Orrite can sumone plz go ova that question for me!!
Sources of funds WTF...i sed long term, like loans morgages and wateva else i could blabba on about..was i atleast half rite?

And did we have to actually write a marketlin plan or about the 'process of development'...coz i just wrote the actual plan itself
hah I FAILED fo'shO! (so glad its ova)

Anyone else in d same boat?

Kabeio

k.
HSC
for the sources of funds you're supposed to say what source of fund suits the appropriate situation. for example like a mortgage could be used as a long-term source for the building of the new warehouse, and u could say a bank voerdraft is important for necessary funds in the short term that may be needed etc.

and with the marketing plan you pretty much went over it saying what are the key elemtns in a marketing plan, they pretty much want to see that you understand the various components in a marketing plan etc.

exa_boi87

aka biomic
HSC
Yep exactly ... marketing plan 'outline' was the textbook headings we all should know now ;) .. (eg: situational analysis, target market etc..) and just going into depth about them, how youd go about writing them up, gathering info etc..

edit: important to note i dont recall it asking you to write up a marketing plan "for" the business, just guiding them with the scaffold and description

J_Shizzle

HSC
i wrote about the long term and short term funds that the bsuienss could use.. i wasnt too confident with that one.
my teacher is an asshole and wont give us feedback on where we went wrong
does anyone have the marking guidelines or the exam so i can go over it?
i chose q28 (i think it was that one) it was damn hard i thought, especially bout global marketing.. we didn't really go over that part in class..
but where are u guys getting marketing plan from????? i read marketing strategies wtf i only included the marketing mix, not the elements of a marketing plan!!!

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i had a sources of funds bit in extended response. I just listed, and described both internal and external sources of funds.
internal- owners equity
retained profits
External- overdraft (short term)
bank bill (short term)
mortgage (long term)
debenture (long term)
other- Grants
venture capital
leasing
factoring

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)