TRIALS/HSC TUTOR | ENG, ECO, BIO, MOD | James Ruse 2013 Grad 98.7ATAR (1 Viewer)

kneesock

HSC
HSC Trials are fast approaching, and will constitute a large percentage of your final mark. In addition, it is important to prepare for them as if they were the real deal - they're pretty much a rehearsal for the actual HSC in a few months time.

I graduated from James Ruse AHS in 2013 with an ATAR of 98.7, scoring Band 6 in all units and making the All-Rounders list. I'm offering HSC help in the following ways:

CRASH COURSES
- Modern History (WWI, Germany, Speer, Conflict in the Pacific)
- Biology (Option: Genetics The Code Broken)

I charge per hour as I want to move along at whatever pace is appropriate for you to fully understand all concepts, and also because I realise that some students may not be doing all the topics in my syllabus.
$35/hr, at a library or other location through negotiation. Preferably around the Eastwood/Epping/Macquarie, or Strathfield areas.
Bring a friend (or more!) for a discount

NOTES
- Modern History $15/topic
- Biology $25/topic, $70 for all core topics, $85 for all topics
- Economics $85 for a full set covering entire syllabus

ESSAY MARKING
- English Advanced (Peter Skryznecki, Hamlet, Frankenstein/Bladerunner, Justice Game, creatives) $15/essay, 2 day turnover
- English Extension 1 (Navigating the Global, will mark creatives) $20/essay, 2-3 day turnover
- Modern History $15/essay, 2 day turnover

Rachel 0403 755 434
rachelwang.rw@gmail.com

mreditor16

HSC
Wow, um, just some feedback - you might want to lower prices a bit, because they are quite high compared to so many people who advertise on Bored of Studies. Yeh, so then you will get more interest. Try to look at similar products offered by students with similar marks to you and you will see they are charging much lower.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Wow, um, just some feedback - you might want to lower prices a bit, because they are quite high compared to so many people who advertise on Bored of Studies. Yeh, so then you will get more interest. Try to look at similar products offered by students with similar marks to you and you will see they are charging much lower.
it's more than most textbooks in fact

at least there is one element of truth in which she does say who she says she is: http://www.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/ebos/static/DSACH_2013_12_W4.html#cim_main [7th last] but potential tutees; do be aware

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)