• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Trials....suck.... (2 Viewers)

*Ninny-mole*

The Power Is Yours...
HSC
Just wondering when everyone's trials start? Is everyone stressed out?

Mine started yesterday....bloody english...

Anyways, I am really stressed out right now, and the trials are pissing me off. I am one of those nerdy people who study and stress over everything, but I am sooooooooo bloody annoyed, and the pressure is really getting to me now.
I'm in a bad mood today too because I had my Economics and Religion exams, and a mental breakdown!!! I failed both.
Religion, for me, is a subject that I will get a band 5 at if I just study. But Economics is my kryptonite (as well as maths, ext. maths and ext. english). I studies that frigon subject for over a week and wrote about SEVENTY pages of notes - and i failed. And because I spent so much time studying eco, I barely even read over my religion notes. The trials suck balls.
So, is anyone else feeling the same and want to vent the pressure?

HSC
y did u hav them on the same day?
in my skool thers only one thing a day! and we didnt start yet

*Ninny-mole*

The Power Is Yours...
HSC
I don't know. That's just the timetable we were given. My year co-ordinator said that it was the "catholic" schools timetable but he is full of crap and was probably lying to me. It was bloody horrible - I hadn't had two exams in one day since year 10 and in the last two nights I have only had around 7 hours sleep altogether... when does everyone else's trials start.

schiffman

HSC
nah the time table are right. my school had english on monday and pyshics prac and today we had eco and religion. you stress to much about your work. this is only an indication of your weakness just study over for it after your trials in moderation

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yep your school is following the CSSA trial timetable, so your subject coordinator was right.

And I am luck as such that for my trials I don't have any 2 exams in one day, one exam a day and they are pretty well spread it - although I probably won't be saying that next week. Although for the HSC I have General Mathematics and Software Design and Development on the same day 5.5 hours of exams. *sigh*

My trials start next week (week 4-5). As for stressing\worrying I think it is actually a good sign, showing that you actually care about your performance. Good Luck!

*Ninny-mole*

The Power Is Yours...
HSC
I don't know if religion was like past HSC papers or not, but it was a pretty easy exam. Well, it would have been had I read up on the "religious rites" part... It was a pretty short exam too, only a few questions... I don't know if that is normal...Maybe I should have written more than 4 pages...
I know I stress more than the average person, but like Kid.@dmin, I think that it is a good thing. If I didn't stress, I would have no motivation to study at all. I read somewhere once that "stress is the key to life. If there is no stress, there is no life".
And I would prefer to fail because I tried too hard, than because I didn't try at all. My teacher once said that (and I think he was referring to me because I was upset about my crappy mark), getting 50% when you have tried is better than getting 100% without any effort. I don't know if I exactly agree, cause I would love 100% on an exam, but I find it kind of comforting. The 50% wasn't very comforting at all...

cerene

procrastinator
HSC
i finish mine on monday and im stressed.

the hsc really sucks. =(. i dont understand binomial theorem

Rayven

HSC
Mine started today, with an English exam that means nothing. Figures; the one subject that I love and can do quite well and they choose have the exam mean nothing.

Modern History tomorrow...eep.

ane_st

HSC
i finished mine on tuesday... i was so :) when i did.... i crammed, had a couple major breakdowns... and think i did well in a couple... but yea not as confident either....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)