trials (1 Viewer)

afrogirl

Originally posted by fatmuscle
you people sound like you're stressing heaps
aaaagh stressing *stresses*
i have 3 assessments to complete byt he end of the week...+ studying for trials that start next week...aaaaah

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Originally posted by MinAi
haha that was funny~

and johnson, if u get 79 at james ruse, wouldnt they like..kill u or something??
:D
haha!

yeh probably, but my principal's a tossa so i don't care too much what he thinks anymore. not that i ever did., you know what i mean.
and you're probably wondering why i don't just leave if i dont like it, well, it's not that easy. like don't get me wrong i love my school...as in i love the poeple in it, my friends, and i get along with most of the poeple in my grade fine. its just the principal. and some of the teachers. and the competitiveness. it really shits me sometimes... changing schools is a hassle. and i didn't realise the dickheadedness of my prinipal till i got into year 11. that he was like *uai factory manager* ... someone once said that if he didn't care so passionately about his future, he'd fuck up his hsc just to spite our principal... ditto for me, except i realise that it'd be kinda stupid to fuck up the hsc just to piss him off...

so here i am , less than a week before trial exams, having only studied AOS in 2u english and done a few maths trials papers, and instead im on this msgboardz typing endless meaningless messages like these...

no, i dont think architecture earns lots of $$$, but it sure as hell sounds like fun (xcept for the whole studying for architecture bit).

and whoever said that if you're not stressed about the trials, it means that you're really prepared; well, i'm sorry to say but i've fucked your theory! :)

PSsylockE

actually u can get quite a lot of money from architecture,,, take my uncle for example, he's a millionare :)

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Originally posted by Lee
i thought of doing architecture but i don't have a high enough level of maths and i'm not willing to learn it:(:)

i dont thnk u have to be good at maths. im doing 2u and apparently they dont really care. i think as long as u can cope with maths its ok, its not like u have to be a 4u maths nerd or soemthing? :)

puppy

trial papers

hey im absolutley stuffed
im comin last in PDHPE and have my trial tomorrow!!!!

has anyone done it??

was it hard???????

Does anyone know where you can get a copy of last years catholic trials? Especially for bio and geography????

Lee

Originally posted by johnson

i dont thnk u have to be good at maths. im doing 2u and apparently they dont really care. i think as long as u can cope with maths its ok, its not like u have to be a 4u maths nerd or soemthing? :)
well i do general mathsm and i can't really cope with normal, i did that in yr 11 ....i did it but failed m iserably. i actually prefer the type of mtahs done in normal compared with general, it's just that it gets too hard.

i looke dat architecture and yo do need at least mathmatics. you could do a bridging course but like i daid i'm not willing to learn. i have however forund out that landscape architecture doesn;t require high levels of maths so i'm considering doing that along with a B-sci.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)