trials >:(((( (1 Viewer)

lozmet

HSC
:mad: RAHHH I CANT

literally banking on early entry, Y11 marks were okay and im only wanting to do childcare/primary so I should be fineeee

mental health issues literally make study so difficult for me i cant- anyone else relate?

WhoseAdam

HSC
its okay gang i got english monday and tuesday trying to memorise my sharedmod rn but i somehow gotta memorise the three other mods for tuesday as well + i gotta do shortanwser practice for monday haven't done that in ages. Its best to just do what you can now you cant change the past

lozmet

HSC
its okay gang i got english monday and tuesday trying to memorise my sharedmod rn but i somehow gotta memorise the three other mods for tuesday as well + i gotta do shortanwser practice for monday haven't done that in ages. Its best to just do what you can now you cant change the past
i have english at the same time as you then :/ i literally cant memorise anything very easily but im really good at analysis, hoping I can somehow pull through :read:
luckily my final trial (ANCIENT HIS) is monday after this, then im doneeee (until HSC teehee but i hope i get early entry b4 then)

WhoseAdam

HSC
i have english at the same time as you then :/ i literally cant memorise anything very easily but im really good at analysis, hoping I can somehow pull through :read:
luckily my final trial (ANCIENT HIS) is monday after this, then im doneeee (until HSC teehee but i hope i get early entry b4 then)
afterthe two english test i got nothing for the rest of the week
then i got 4 exam in three days math on monday, inves science on Tuesday then business and ipt on wednesday so thats like 6 hours of exams in one day 💀 💀 im so screwed for that

lozmet

HSC
afterthe two english test i got nothing for the rest of the week
then i got 4 exam in three days math on monday, inves science on Tuesday then business and ipt on wednesday so thats like 6 hours of exams in one day 💀 💀 im so screwed for that
omg im so sorry ull be okay tho !!!! prayingfor u fr

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)