who hijacks their own thread.

Honestly ;-)

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Originally posted by Snapwizard
Aerials does lolz!!
captain obvious strikes again!

it is true that the japanese have hidden their past; their schools don't teach the 'truth' of history and rather glorify their war efforts. it was interesting that it was written by a journalist from the UK, who, for decades now have oppressed the republic of ireland from northern ireland.

this article points the finger at who is evil, for crimes commited in the past. i can't really think of any country which haven't fucked over another country somehow.

and i do'nt like how he says Didn't America turn emperor-obsessed Japan into a freedom-loving nation after the Second World War?. obviously this is true, but the japanese culture was (and, in many ways still is) always in worship of the emperor, and if thats their way of life then why change it. just because americans don't worship their president (thank god for that)..

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
hahai just did an ext hist in class essay where the source was about japan publishing propagandist textbooks to be issued to high school kids to cover up their shady past

Aerials

your member for ulladulla
HSC
Originally posted by amoz_lilo
well i dropped it after the first lesson. And I'm not in Yr12
sorry I judged from your signature... I kind of gathered you werent in year 12 though ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)