Trigonometry help? (2 Viewers)

fatima96

HSC
Peace be with you.
So trigonometry and me aren't exactly friends. I have extreme difficulty drawing diagrams, and interpreting questions, it is so bad, that i can barely do any of the questions in my textbook. I'm fine with the basics but when the wording of the question gets hard I just can not do it, even though I attempt it like 6 times. So yeah, and tips, example questions and advice will be greatly appreciated. :) Thanks!

EpikHigh

Arizona Tears
HSC
Why not post questions you are having trouble with and not be so ambiguous I guess would be easier for people to give you tips then.

iampeterr

King
HSC
Uni Grad
don't worry too much about it, over time everything sinks in, hopefully.

avhead

no-hope fighter pilot l0l
Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
HSC
Keep practising questions, if there are any of a particular type you can't do, ask your teacher and do more of a similar question? And you can post the ones you don't understand here, pretty much guaranteed an answer.

fatima96

HSC
Thanks guys, i was hoping for a few tips when it comes to reading the question , thats pretty much all i wanted but ThankYou :)

Demento1

Philosopher.
HSC
Why not post questions you are having trouble with and not be so ambiguous I guess would be easier for people to give you tips then.
This ^. Ask people questions and see their methods to reach the answer. There's no real golden cheat code in HSC in my opinion or for any subjects aside from hard work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)