Tripod (1 Viewer)

chepas

HSC
Yay Tripod. Funny :p Do CDs of theirs exist other than those 'Songs in An Hour' ones though? Like, a live album or something?

And what's everyone's favourite song of theirs? Special moments? etc....

Thx for info,

Chpas :D

Last edited:

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
haha i liked that song that they sang at the comedy gala thing on sunday night... the one about the xbox :D

and once aaaaaages ago, when skithouse first aired, they sang about boobs? lol that was funny.

imsooverskool

theres a fire in my pants
HSC
best song that was like on the first ever skithouse was...

"trees get chained to hippies" it is fucking hillarious

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
I like their 'Song In A Hour' routine on Triple J. This morning's involved DJ self-referencing, Craig Stevens and blatant cross-promotion for their stage show. Funny stuff.

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
Originally posted by Gregor Samsa
I like their 'Song In A Hour' routine on Triple J. This morning's involved DJ self-referencing, Craig Stevens and blatant cross-promotion for their stage show. Funny stuff.
yeh i heard them telling them what had to be included but i left for school before they performed :(

last week i heard one and it had to include manboobs, the 2 longest words in the english language, and it had to sound like a smooth love-making type song. or something. i forget but it was hell funny!

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Originally posted by virgin^sexy
yeh i heard them telling them what had to be included but i left for school before they performed :(

last week i heard one and it had to include manboobs, the 2 longest words in the english language, and it had to sound like a smooth love-making type song. or something. i forget but it was hell funny!
Good old antidisestablishmentarianism. :D

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
Goodbye little alarm clock
You've given me great times

I love that one and,

They have a christmas album with the IKEA song and "Words cant expwess what you mean to me" and yes i mean expwess.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Originally posted by chepas
Yay Tripod. Funny :p Do CDs of theirs exist other than those 'Songs in An Hour' ones though? Like, a live album or something?
yeah they have a live album, i think you can only buy it from their gigs though. i have it, and plus i got 'em to sign it - YAY!

chepas

HSC
Today Today is the best. They play Cut Copy - 'Goin Nowhere' practically every day (hehe). I love the radio girlfriend thing, and the crank calls to unwitting foreigners, namley the yanks.

Who did Formal Friday (to go completely off topic..)?

BTW, hurrah, Tripod CDs do exist other than the ones on the ABC shop. I finally discovered a website of theirs @ www.3pod.com.au where one can buy them... shall be imparting some cash there soon...

chepas

HSC
Originally posted by Misturi
I also like CNNNN :p
Yes!!! I got I'M FUNGRY! on the back of my Y12 Jersey :p

Africa Burger - Burger with bite...

chepas

HSC
Yer. 'Bright Like Neon Love' is supposed to be out today. :jaw:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)