Tropfest! (1 Viewer)

lolzieee

rOosters ^_-
did anyone else go last night? It was really fun!!
What was your favourite film?? we liked the first one about the car ticket guy, the eddie mcguire one (it won!) and confessions of an animation ("i want to be a toothbrush!")

:D

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
hee hee i didnt go but i got the SMH today and i can get the free dvd now!

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
the short films must have been good huh?
too bad i didnt get to go ..
noo.. *sigh

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
yeah but its free, takes only like a week to send it to you

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
your pocket money is $1.10?! oh and i've mailed things without stamps and they always get to where they were meant to go :D (maybe i should post this in the "frugility thread" in NS...

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
the one about eddie mcguire (directed by gary eck?) won?

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
I got the last years tropfest cd and i think it took a little over a week to come by. So i dont think it be 6 weeks.

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
i went, i thought it was really good. i missed the first two films of the second half though (my girlfriend and i had ran all the way to centrepoint tower to find a toilet) and i also missed the last two sort of due to the rain. my favourite was enzo. i got mah photo taken too

dont even start about my sunnies, i know they're fucked. they werent mine

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
yeah i went too! and had my first krispy kreme...

my fav was the ying one.. it was just too sweet... and i luv the other cartoon one.. the confession of an animation... and of course luved the eddie mcguire one.. it was soo friggin funniz...... the chipman was also funni.... i didnt get the third last one.. and missed the last one due to rain..

but overall it was an excellent night!

and yeah!! director of the eddie mcguire one will be at tomoz night's comedy show at unsw!!! so please do come along!

Last edited:

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
yeah i had my first krispy kreme as well. as much as i hate american cultural imperialism, they were pretty fucking nice.

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
yeah didnt lyk it cuz they are american .. but htey were alrightie.. though it did get too sugary after 2........ though i heard its twice as nice if u have them while they are hot....... but mind u 1 KK has twice the daily recommanded intake of fat.... ummm..........

lolzieee

rOosters ^_-
could anyone even understand the one with the irish people? we had nfi what they were saying.. but we were right up the back so sound quality was pretty dodge :/

and i'd have gone to centerpoint for toilet too.. the line was like an hour long or something!

zannaz

Deloused
HSC
aah it was great. I saw salma Hayek up close, almost touched her lol!

Oh yes confessions of an animation was my favourite of the night, though the winner was awesome too!

Had a Krispe Kreme too haha, friggen good and champagne, bicardis and watermelons!

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I had my first Krispy Kreme also and found that they didn't reach the high standard of deliciousness I had been led to expect....

Tropfest was awesome!!!! The films were so funny.... a lot of people missed the last film but it was really funny too.... Enzo was cool, as was book em and the money. Both the animations were awesome!!!

I got so drenched though, I didn't take an umbrella or anything lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)