Trotsky essay help >"< please help..im stuck (1 Viewer)

ac809104

HSC
N/A
"Trotsky's idealism deprived him of political success."

In the light of this statement, evalute to what extent was Leon Trotsky a practical revolutionary or naive idealist.

============================================

I have a problem on this question...
I don't really know how to start the essay

Please help me >"<
Thank you~

muscleman09

HSC
Start with,

" Trotsky, a man whose vision of the world was limited to the vision of others ".

i will get back to you with a serious structure, im studying trotsky as well for my personality, so helping you will benefit me. Gimme a couple of hours:headbang:

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
"Trotsky's idealism deprived him of political success."

In the light of this statement, evalute to what extent was Leon Trotsky a practical revolutionary or naive idealist.

============================================

I have a problem on this question...
I don't really know how to start the essay

Please help me >"<
Thank you~
He was a political idealist and never lost his vision of permenant revolution and a world communist state, even after he was exiled.
But he was an economic pragmatist who flip-flopped his views with the times, as can be seen by the fact it was him who first suggested an end to War Communism in 1920, but it was also he who lead the opposition to NEP afterwards.

Zak Ambrose

Title Cost $20
HSC
Start with,

" Trotsky, a man whose vision of the world was limited to the vision of others ".

i will get back to you with a serious structure, im studying trotsky as well for my personality, so helping you will benefit me. Gimme a couple of hours:headbang:

i need closure!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)