Trotsky help? (1 Viewer)

parisdan09

HSC
Hello,
I was just wondering if anyone could please help me with my personality study, Trotsky, I have some info, but I am lacking a lot! Anything and everything would be extremely helpful! Haha, thank you :),
Daniel.

parisdan09

HSC
thanks! will do! I've got so much more stuff now few haha HSC trial modern friday so close!

Zak Ambrose

Title Cost $20
HSC
how are we going to finish this modern history exam in 3hrs!
2 big fat essays
2 mini essays
4-5 pages on WWI
cannot be done.

Lau93

HSC
N/A
Trotsky is getting me down. Does anyone have some good info + quotes about his role in the 1917 revolution? I've been told I lack detail in that particular area. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
Trotsky is getting me down. Does anyone have some good info + quotes about his role in the 1917 revolution? I've been told I lack detail in that particular area. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I don't study Trotsky as a personality for the HSC, but over the years I have found this site to be quite exceptional with the information they provide on Trotsky: http://www.trotsky.net/russian_revolution.html Not sure if you've looked at it, I'm sure your teacher would have pointed it out, well hopefully. :) There's also the Resource section on this site that you could check for some more detailed notes. I had a look in some of the study guides I have (HTA, Macquarie, Excel, and they don't have a significant account of his role in the 1917 Revolution).

Also, for future, it would be best to start a new thread, rather than post in a threat that is approaching 3 years of age. :) You're likely to get more responses from members. :) All the best with Modern. n_n

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)