• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Troy (1 Viewer)

kelly_4_u

kelly_4_u
HSC
hi all,
im doing the myth on troy and the trojan war, i am having a little trouble getting started (on my essay that is), so if anyone has any ideas on questons, notes or if i could or have any sample essays it would be much appreciated, thanx in advance for any help.

launcher169

Lord of Chaos
HSC
kelly_4_u said:
hi all,
im doing the myth on troy and the trojan war, i am having a little trouble getting started (on my essay that is), so if anyone has any ideas on questons, notes or if i could or have any sample essays it would be much appreciated, thanx in advance for any help.
how much information do you have....i.e. historical sources, information etc
obviously homer is going to be a vital source, and virgil, and other writer of and about the trojan period....btw...is your question on the topic or on the nature of the historical sources?

X

xeuyrawp

As a general rule, people only find it hard to start and focus their questions when they don't do research.

We'll help you if you tell us your general understanding and what things you want to look at. Failing this, you can always email me your last minute response and I can have a look over it for you- I'm generally up pretty late at night.

Parso

HSC
im doin the same topic for an assessment...maybe compare the myth with the archeological evidence...my teacher thinks thats a brilliant idea...so yer just talk about if theres any evidence that backs the iliad up etc...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)