• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

True Stories - funny, ironic & painful (1 Viewer)

james_chappo

Neurotic To The Bone
HSC
Just interested to see all those interesting stories out there!Here's one to start off, its not the best story - but atleast its true =P!

I had a a series of parties when my parents went away for 3 days in the holidays.

I took so many precautions so as to not get caught. I put labelled ash trays out, i made signs to inform people where to smoke & where the toilet is, I wrote down on a notepad the exact location of furniture and appliances before the party and moved them back into place afterwards, i made sure there were no spills or stains on the carpet, i made sure the petrol in the car was as close as possible to the amount it was when they left (i took the car out when i was only on my l's lol) and i but everything in rubbish bags and dumped them in other people's bins. And you know what - i still fucking got caught!I thought there were only three possible ways of getting caught. 1. Neighbours 2. The smell of cigarettes in the car (courtesy of my mate who smokes like a muffler) 3. A broken pool cue.

The neighbours didn't notice (i don't know how lol), I managed to spray enough air freshner and ventilate the car enough to remove the smell and i glued the pool cue back together (which apparently my brother had already broken - so someone had obviously just broken it in the same place). You know how i got caught. The day of the party I got mail - and i threw the envelope in one of the rubbish bags. I thought nothing of it until two days after my family got back.

It was quite ironic - earlier that day i went mountain bike riding with some mates and my brother tagged along - their were some nervous moments with my mates almost giving away the party several times (boy i came up with some good cover stories). Anyway late that afternoon - two 80 yr old men rock up at my house - my mum answers the door. They hold up a bunch of rubbish bags and say - we're just wondering why your rubbish is in our bin - we found an old envelope in there so we know where it's from. Then i was in big trouble =(!

DaddyK

Is out drifting
Behind the wheel Car: XB coupe - sideways
HSC
Your soft, and a fuck wit, sif go driving on your L's with mates in the car, being a shit driver as you probably are you coulda killed not only yourself but your mates and people on the road.

stainmepink

HSC
james_chappo said:
Just interested to see all those interesting stories out there!Here's one to start off, its not the best story - but atleast its true =P!

I had a a series of parties when my parents went away for 3 days in the holidays.

I took so many precautions so as to not get caught. I put labelled ash trays out, i made signs to inform people where to smoke & where the toilet is, I wrote down on a notepad the exact location of furniture and appliances before the party and moved them back into place afterwards, i made sure there were no spills or stains on the carpet, i made sure the petrol in the car was as close as possible to the amount it was when they left (i took the car out when i was only on my l's lol) and i but everything in rubbish bags and dumped them in other people's bins. And you know what - i still fucking got caught!I thought there were only three possible ways of getting caught. 1. Neighbours 2. The smell of cigarettes in the car (courtesy of my mate who smokes like a muffler) 3. A broken pool cue.

The neighbours didn't notice (i don't know how lol), I managed to spray enough air freshner and ventilate the car enough to remove the smell and i glued the pool cue back together (which apparently my brother had already broken - so someone had obviously just broken it in the same place). You know how i got caught. The day of the party I got mail - and i threw the envelope in one of the rubbish bags. I thought nothing of it until two days after my family got back.

It was quite ironic - earlier that day i went mountain bike riding with some mates and my brother tagged along - their were some nervous moments with my mates almost giving away the party several times (boy i came up with some good cover stories). Anyway late that afternoon - two 80 yr old men rock up at my house - my mum answers the door. They hold up a bunch of rubbish bags and say - we're just wondering why your rubbish is in our bin - we found an old envelope in there so we know where it's from. Then i was in big trouble =(!

elaborate on the kind of trouble you got into :)

james_chappo

Neurotic To The Bone
HSC
DaddyK said:
Your soft, and a fuck wit, sif go driving on your L's with mates in the car, being a shit driver as you probably are you coulda killed not only yourself but your mates and people on the road.
Sounds to me you're an ignorant pussy ;)

james_chappo

Neurotic To The Bone
HSC
gobaby said:
elaborate on the kind of trouble you got into :)
Forced to pay for schoolies myself, had my mobile taken off me, lost all trust of my parents - surprisingly not as much as i thought i would be - i wasn't even grounded!

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
i went to custom house library today to get a cultural revolution book by jean esmein, checked the catalogue. It said ''weeding'' and I asked the librarian what it meant.

Librarian: "'Oh that just means we threw it out. The books are too old to fit on the shelf anymore"
Me: "Well that's just great, I was using Esmein as the central historian for my hist ext major work"
[Me checks catalogue again for other cult revo books, finding out that they too are weeded]

n.b. this story is PAINFUL

Davriel

HSC
N/A
I have posted this story before, but I think you'll enjoy it on this thread as well.

I was after this chick, lets call her Ms W for a while but never made a move on her. My mate, shall we call him Mr X was also after her, but I never said anything, basically to avoid any confrontations, and also maybe because I like to be completely sure on something before I make a move. Anyway, I finally made up my mind to ask her out, say to the movies with some of our mutual mates...I know, not very original. However, that same day my mate asked me to see how she felt about him, and when I asked in History, she said he was okay. My self-dignity was saved by my acting skills which allowed me to hide my disappointment. My mate and the Ms W ended up dating, and I eventually moved on. Later they would break up.

New school, old friends. I meet a new girl, and I quickly get snared by infatuation. However, so did two of my mates, including the one from the previous battle for the girl. Well, eventually it ended up being only Mr X and myself in the chase, and I was clearly running out of chances, Mr X being slightly better at relationships than me, for I'm a bit of scoundrel who probably shouldn't be let out at night. I finally picked up the nerve though as I didn't want my mate to once again make me his match-maker. However, this time it was a lot more interesting for me. On my way to English I spotted the girl and decided I would ask her to to the movies with my mates (once again, I show a single lack of imagination when it comes to girls I respect). This is how our conversation went (names changed):
"Oh, hi Ms Z, I was - "
"Guess what? Mr X and I are going out!"
"That's awesome!!"
I then had to concentrate very hard not to tear Mr X and new Y.

That was just the summary of the story

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)