Truman Show And Shoehorn Sonata (1 Viewer)

Maddogg

hey can anyone help me with related texts for both the truman show and the shoehorn sonata and how they relate etc???

Maddogg

okay we can send each other stuff... i have a speech i did on actone s8 i got 89% in and i have a few notes but im new to this forum how do i send notes etc?

^___^
HSC
send notes???
hmm, i dun have notes on computer...
if u want to send notes, u would send it via email...

since i dun have notes on my computer, i can answer questions u want to ask and i'll do my best to answer it...as for notes, i'll type them soon

Maddogg

okay thanks... do u still want my speech??
i have notes on actone scene8 on the themes of the scene and the dramatic techniques but for every question they ask for AT LEAST 2 scenes wat scene did you do? can you tell me some of the dramatic techniques used and the effects?

^___^
HSC
well, i dun remember the "scene", i remember quotes from the play and relate it to the questions... and from the quotes i put in, i usually explain the situation before hand...so its like me retelling the scene with evident (just like a related material)...

some quotes that relates to technique i recall are:

BRIDIE SLAPS SHEILA
"you're alive today because of me, don't you ever forget that!"

"just after dawn when my nose felt like Pinnochinos..."

"Don't! I don't want to hear this!"

^___^
HSC
sorry, i only recall 3 quotes on top of my head...but as you can see, the technique Misto used can be evident from those quotes...
say the first one....the incident was marked by the physical abuse of bridie towards sheila...this along with their 50yrs unstable friendship shows the frustration and anger between the once two best friends...
second quote you will talk about the juxaposition where Misto used black humor to cover the tragic incident where they are both floating on the sea....

JRasnier

im also doing shoehorn sonata....i see this as a more, remember quotes kind of story, the rest is pretty simple like how to shape it to the question about change...

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
i do shoe horn too.. its a bitch of a text isnt it.. i bomb out in all my assesments for it.. have any of u had the pleasure *cough* of john misto visiting ur skool?
Originally posted by JRasnier
im also doing shoehorn sonata....i see this as a more, remember quotes kind of story, the rest is pretty simple like how to shape it to the question about change...
change? this doesnt have anyfing to DO wif change!! :p

^___^
HSC
wtf does shoe-horn got to do with change???

umm..shoe-horn is like the best module in my school...lol...and i got a decent mark for the essay too...hehe

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
thats heaps good! i know its the only module wihtout supplementary material.. but i hate it!!!

yeah i think Jrasiner got mixed up with change and shoehorn hehe

Maddogg

its sort of easy but really boring and i need some notes or info on techniques misto uses.... misto came 2 my skol it was okay i guess better then class ;)

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Originally posted by Maddogg
its sort of easy but really boring and i need some notes or info on techniques misto uses.... misto came 2 my skol it was okay i guess better then class ;)
how short is he!!! he came in witha beret hes so cute in an old way!! haha

techniques are easy..! like:

symbolism: voice of rick, the shoe horn (has many lives)

the stage directions: how he is very specific in what the actors must do

theres more if u want me to explain them PM me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)