• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Truth or Lies? (1 Viewer)

drlmf

HSC
well i was on my gf's blog... and was intending to click on a link of her friend which i know but my comp lagged and clicked on someone elses... and i foung out that the blog was made by her and her ex-bf during our relationship... the blogis very corny and mooshi... so i called her and asked her to explain (intending to break up, thinking shes cheating on me) but she tellsme off for going through her stuff and also saying that they areonly friends... what you guys think abt this? should i believe her?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
If there was a link on her blog to the other blog I hardly think you were 'going through her stuff.'

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I wouldn't mind about the blog but I would be pissed off that she considered it going through her stuff.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
i don't think secrets have a place in relationships...that's why it's a relationship, you're meant to love n trust eachother...meh...some girls are wierd :S...i'd say try talking to her again, and see why she gave you such a reaction.

Gangels

HSC
I'd say your alright. Nothing seems to be out of ordinary. I see wat she means by going through stuff but it was accidental and not really private at all if you have access. But she seemed jumpy about. See what happens, If this is your only clue wait til you have three. Then you'll know somethings up

Good luck buddy

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
im sorry but if you didnt fight back to her getting angry about you "going through her stuff" then you're spinless and i dont feel sorry for you.

otherwise, if you post stuff about your relationship or past relationships on the net then it's public knowledge. she should be the one in trouble about it for putting that kinda stuff up on the internet.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
You can tell by the way she reacted that she has something to hide.

For fuck's sake, it's a blog. You don't write in your online blog, make it public, and expect people (let alone friends) to keep out.

If she wanted it to be private she could have chosen not to publish the entries. So what she wanted was to expose her mushy friendship with her ex to everyone except for you? Pfft, dump her.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
For fuck's sake, there is a larger font for a reason :)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
You can tell by the way she reacted that she has something to hide.

For fuck's sake, it's a blog. You don't write in your online blog, make it public, and expect people (let alone friends) to keep out.

If she wanted it to be private she could have chosen not to publish the entries. So what she wanted was to expose her mushy friendship with her ex to everyone except for you? Pfft, dump her.
Mummy says writing in a unique font makes me speshal.

olchik

HSC
I think you need to talk to her more sincerely and ask her everything that you want!

drlmf

HSC
hey guys sorry 4 l8 reply so much has happened ever since what hpned and i actaulli found out the truth... i broke up wif her last wk and i actualli found out dat he was wif his ex the whole time even b4 my relationship... i was the 3rd person the whole entire time... apparently from few frds dat i noe sed her ex [pisssed her off so she sued me to piss him off... how stoopid could i b >.<" feel like shyt but im all over it coz i noe shes r bitch... well ppl half yearlies cumin up!!!! good Luck and study hard and do well =]]

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
please rewrite that in english because it sounds like an interesting story

edit: i have finally worked out it's a she, not a he and she didn't sue you, got it

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC
sunjet said:
For fuck's sake, there is a larger font for a reason :)
yeah but the small font looks hot. especially cos dreamerish is doing it. (what a hot babe)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)