TUTOR 4U,3U,2U Mathematics MARRICKVILLE/SYDNEY CITY AREA (1 Viewer)

MaximusVII

Master Physicist
HSC
* SEEKING HSC MATHEMATICS STUDENTS IN THE MARRICKVILLE AND SYDNEY CITY AREAS ~ $35/h*

Hi,
my name is Max and I'm a third year student at Sydney University doing a degree in Advanced Science. I'm am majoring in Physics and Chemistry. Through my course I have a developed a deep understanding of mathematics and their applications.

If you are looking for maths tutoring in the marrickville or sydney city areas, i am willing to teach HSC and Preliminary 2 unit - 4 unit mathematics.

I have a great history with maths, i got 92 for ext 2 and 96 for ext 1. I've got High Distinctions in every mathematics subject I've done at University,which was done at the most advanced level. Between my friends, I'm the go to guy for maths, and I have a knack for teaching it. I've done some private tutoring with Tutoring for Excellence, and some other private tutoring through friends. I have a good understanding of the exam and syllabus structures for these course, and am enthusiastic, patient and polite.

I can do sessions for anywhere from 45 min to 2 hours, at a rate of $35/h. I would prefer to tutor in a public library, such as Marrickville, Sydney Uni or state Libraries.

For more information contact me on my email address:
m_puckeridge@hotmail.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)