Tutor advanced maths Baulkham Hills (1 Viewer)

trintran

HSC
N/A
Hi I am looking for a tutor in Baulkham Hills and nearby who can tutor me for year 12 adv maths. You can message me here.

pn99

HSC
Hi I am looking for a tutor in Baulkham Hills and nearby who can tutor me for year 12 adv maths. You can message me here.
Hi, I’m based nearby (castle hill) and would be willing to tutor you for year 12 mathematics advanced. Please have a look at my post also on this forum. If your interested feel free to contact me on 0404916877 and we can go from there.

GD-2005

HSC
Hello I came across very good maths and english teachers who are collaboratively working on my academical growth. To know more reach out to asketaacademy@gmail.com. Hope it was useful. Thanks

Asketa

HSC
Hi,

I can refer you to my child's tutor who teaches unit 3 and 4 maths. Please connect with me through private message.

Thanks

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
Why "willing to tutor you"? Perhaps better to say: "I'm available to tutor you".

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)