Tutor available for Mathematics 2U/3U/4U (from my sister) (1 Viewer)

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
I’m not taking any more students myself, but I’m posting this on behalf on my sister who has just finished her HSC and has my full endorsement.

She will effectively be using a lot of my own resources passed down onto her and will be trained by myself to ensure a high quality service given my 5 years of experience. She is happy to take on new students and is also offering a price lower than what I usually charge.

See her post below.

Last edited:

pokka

d'ohnuts
HSC
CLOSED: NOT TAKING ANYMORE STUDENTS
Hi there,

I graduated from St George Girls High School (a top 20 selective school) with:
- Top 10 internal ranks in Mathematics Extension 2
- 2nd in Year 11 Mathematics Extension 1
- 1st in Year 10 Mathematics.

I just finished my HSC and received Band E4 for HSC Mathematics Extension 1 and Extension 2 and I am ready to take on new students.

I am offering tutoring in (both Preliminary and HSC):

- Mathematics

- Mathematics Extension 1

- Mathematics Extension 2

I will provide you with the notes, worksheets and extensive exam papers (including those from schools and those written by myself or my brother) that are tailored towards your individual needs and upcoming assessments. I am strongly committed to making a positive contribution to your studies. :)

I live in the Auburn/Lidcombe area and you will need to come to me. I am available after school on Tuesdays and Fridays, and on weekends.

Rates are as follows (all sessions are 2 hours)
$20 per hour for one on one if you come to me
$15 per hour (each) if there are two or more students when you come to me

If you are interested and want to know more please email me at:
pokka94@hotmail.com

Last edited:

thisiswar

HSC
:D found you haha

To Everyone
I went to school with pokka and all I can say is that she's awesome at teaching :)
I was struggling a bit in 4u maths (as i didnt go tutoring) so I asked pokka and she explained everything to me :D and i believe she was the one that has helped me get ranked top 5 in both 3U and 4U maths at sgghs. She is very patient and even if you're a bit slow (like me) she takes the time to explain everything for you AND she doesn't just give you the answer (like i keep begging her to hehe).

So yeah, jsut endorsing this ad. There are a lot of "freshlings" offering tutoring but from experience I would say you won't regret asking pokka for help xD

Btw i was not paid/asked to do this...

RANK 1

HSC
obligatory, are you hot? also seeing as you're trebla's sister i'd say u're good

hmm lidcombe, not too far from where i live

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)