Tutor for Economics/Business Studies/Chemistry/Maths - North Shore (1 Viewer)

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
Tutor for Economics/Business Studies/Chemistry/Maths on the North Shore

I'm currently in Year 12 and I will be available to tutor students following my final HSC exam on November 11. I will most likely be tutoring in: Economics, Business Studies, Chemistry and 2U Maths (possibly Ext 1 as well). If you feel that you require tutoring in a subject I haven't offered here, by all means check out my sig below and PM me.

I completed 2U Maths (98) and Maths Ext 1 (48) last year as an accelerated student.

I will be tutoring primarily on the North Shore, though I'll be able to travel short distances.

If you're interested and/or you would like to know any further details (including my trial results), feel free to PM me for details :)

~ ReNcH ~

Last edited:

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
Its the pius posse in here.

Rench tutor me!!!!

Seriously Rench is good :)

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
sikeveo said:
Its the pius posse in here.

Rench tutor me!!!!

Seriously Rench is good :)
Hey sikeveo. Who might you be? I've seen you on here, but never knew you went to SPX :)

I don't know if I'm up for tutoring SPX guys though...I'd feel like I was kind of trying to "out-teach" the teachers at our school. That said, if you feel you need some extra help you can be my first students :p

Last edited:

klaw

HSC
~ ReNcH ~ said:
Hey sikeveo. Who might you be? I've seen you on here, but never knew you went to SPX :)

I don't know if I'm up for tutoring SPX guys though...I'd feel like I was kind of trying to "out-teach" the teachers at our school. That said, if you feel you need some extra help you can be my first students :p
as opposed to "out-teaching" the teachers at other schools? :p

klaw

HSC
Had my first tutoring lesson with him today, and he was able to help me a lot! He kinda stimulated my brain with his discussions, and I was able to overcome barriers that I could not overcome before (i.e. think of ideas to address certain issues). In addition, he's not one of those tutors who just spends an hr tutoring you and that's it. You can ask him anytime, anywhere, and he's happy to answer your Qs. For example, he offered to help me with my speech tonight for no extra cost. I know that most other tutors wouldn't do that, and you'll be screwed if you need help and don't have a lesson for a long time.

1harkina

HSC
HI rench
Im doing hsc this yr and looking for a business tutor for exam prep. I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how much would it cost per hour and how far are you willing to travel.
hope to hear from u
anna

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey Rench... aren't you on a scholarship? The money ain't good enough for you?

Hope your tutoring biz is going well. Maybe you can tutor me in acct1501? jkjk~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)