Tutor for Math and Physics... (1 Viewer)

Engineeringgrad

HSC
N/A
[FONT=&quot]Tutoring in;[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] - Physics[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] - Math[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Where: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Fairfield[/FONT][FONT=&quot], Liverpool, and[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Cabramatta district[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Grade:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Yr 11 & HSC[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Accreditations:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] 3 unit Mathematics, HSC Physics, Diploma in Engineering Practice (Mechanical Technology), Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical), Diploma in Engineering Practice.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Description:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] If you're looking for someone with the enthusiasm, willingness, and passion for sharing their knowledge… Look no further! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hi, I'm an engineering graduate working in a firm that design, builds, and commissions heavy machinery for the petroleum industry… Day in, day out, I will encounter problems that incorporates Physics and Math to ensure that these massive machines work, and work for many years... Believe it or not, there's a lot of Physics involved. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Many students ask "Why do we learn subjects like this, I'll never use it when I leave school?!" Well, all you have to do is look around... the cars we drive, the bridges we cross, the buildings and electricity we use, even the IPods we so heavily depend on. All this, relies a great amount on the technical subjects we use in school... and if we grasp a hold onto these skills early in life, I believe that this will encompass the pioneers of our future...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]So if you want help to get you over the edge with confidence... Take the advantage! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Contact:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Call me (Bruno) on 0421 406 514, or feel free to email on bruno.n.martino@gmail.com[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Availability:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Monday - 7pm till 10pm[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Tuesday - 7pm till 10pm[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Thursday - 7pm till 10pm[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Saturday - Call for available time[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Sunday - Call for available time[/FONT]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)