Tutor: HSC English, Legal Studies, Business Studies (1 Viewer)

HSC
Qualifications

- Higher School Certificate 2010 (ATAR: 96.95)
- Currently studying Bachelor of Commerce at The University of Sydney

Band 6 results:

- Advanced English
- English Extension 1
- Legal Studies
- Business Studies
- Society and Culture
- Studies of Religion 1

Awards:

- NSW Premier's Award for All-Round Excellence
- Board of Studies Distinguished Achiever
- Sydney Morning Herald All Rounder

Experience

In early 2011 I commenced private tutoring lessons for HSC English, Legal Studies, and essay writing. During this time I also continued tutoring primary school students in developing their literacy skills.

Tutoring services

- Aim:
With a genuine enthusiasm for learning, I aim to foster an open learning environment that is conducive to increasing students' academic drive and performance.

- Subjects:
I offer tutoring services for HSC English (Standard, Advanced, Extension 1) in order to develop your skills in essay writing and creative writing, as well as enhance your understanding of prescribed and other related texts. I also tutor HSC Legal Studies and Business Studies.

- Availability:
I am available 7 days per week and am very flexible with working hours in order to suit your schedule.

- Lesson structure
Lessons are structured according to fulfilling learning outcomes that are consistent with the requirements of the NSW Board of Studies syllabuses. I also provide tailored lessons to address particular needs, which I find is beneficial for students as it offers a more personalised approach to learning.

- Learning materials
I utilise range of learning materials that are relevant and up to date, consisting of textbooks as well as worksheets and notes that I have personally developed.

Charge: $25 per hour

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)