tutor needed plz (1 Viewer)

philzy

HSC
hi, i am a yr 10 student who needs a tutor who can help me in advanced maths and can proof read and fix up my essays and etc in english. im a student who gets a range of scores from 70 - 95%. if any 1 can travel to the south west syd area and hav got cridentials i will be interested to hear.

thanks,
philzy

tigerian

HSC
N/A
philzy said:
hi, i am a yr 10 student who needs a tutor who can help me in advanced maths and can proof read and fix up my essays and etc in english. im a student who gets a range of scores from 70 - 95%. if any 1 can travel to the south west syd area and hav got cridentials i will be interested to hear.

thanks,
philzy

Define south west.I may be able to help in English depending on your place of living

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Hi philzy, I am very proficient at English (almost too pedantic, even) and will be happy to proofread essays. It will probably be much cheaper for you to email me your essays, rather than have me travel out (I can scan my notes and markings, as well as type them up).

If you need extra help with a particular essay in a subject, I can provide it to you if you are willing to travel to USYD, the city or my home in the East. Depending on where you live in the south-west, I may also be able to travel there.

Furthermore, if I see a glaring fault in your essay-writing, I will identify it and you can book an apointment to see me - I will help you fix it.

I am sure you will find me rewarding (there are numerous people who can vouch for me): http://community.boredofstudies.org...you-his-services-drama-pe-allenglish-bio.html

Hope to hear from you soon,

Stas Madorski

(you can contact me via PM, or alternatively, email me at stas.madorski[at]boredofstudies.org

EDIT:
Also, with things such as essays, many students become out of practice with them after their HSC. I, however, do a lot of subjects at uni which require very demanding essays (and even so, my average mark for essays is a high Distinction).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)