TUTOR NEEDED - YR 11 STUDENT - NORTH SYDNEY (long term assignment/multiple subjects) (1 Viewer)

Seesaw

HSC
N/A
Hello all you bright sparks tutors!

I am looking for a tutor for my son who is in Year 11.

He needs a maths tutor immediately but I am interested in engaging someone who has successfully completed the other subjects he is studying - as I expect we'll be getting him tutoring in those subjects soon as well...

His subjects are:- Maths 2u, Economics, Modern History, English Advanced, English Extension & Legal Studies.

So if you are a offering coaching in maths plus any of these other subjects, I'd love to hear from you.

I am looking for one on one coaching - not group sessions.

We live in North Sydney not far from the station and would prefer coaching at our home but if you are able to meet my son at, say, the State Library in Sydney CBD one afternoon a week or at another North Shore/inner city library - I'd still like to hear from you.

I have no problem with someone who is in their first year out of high school - the most important thing is to have a good rapport with your student & good communication skills.

If all works out with maths, I expect this would be a long term position - weekly coaching until HSC 2010 in maths, economics, modern history & possibly also legal studies and aspects of extension english.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

SS :music:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)