Tutor, Sydney - North Shore (1 Viewer)

penhensurfer

HSC
Hi guys,

I'm a tutor, looking to take up to about 3 or so HSC 2008/9 economic students for 1-1. I used to tutor younger kids in ESL/maths for a bit, but I'd prefer to tutor eco.

So let’s see, a little about myself..

•95 combined HSC mark in eco (2006)
•1st/101 in eco at SBHS for most of year 12 before fading away... yes 101 kids did eco in my year.
•Studying Commerce Law at USyd, w. major in economics (averaging 80 in eco if anyone’s interested.. 80's good in uni, 1st class honours good)

Eco was my favourite subject back in high school, probably because it didn't reward rote learning quite so much. I'm pretty good at explaining stuff, I used to help most of my friends. I don't mind working with all sorts of students - remedial to advanced.

Anyway, to the specifics, if you’re still reading –

When - Sunday for most but after school weekdays or Saturday is fine
Where - North Shore/ Eastern suburbs - I'll come to you! Else, you'll have to come to the north shore.
How long - 2 hour sessions

Easiest way to get through to me is via email - penhensurferAThotmail.com – email a contact number and I’ll give you (or your parents) a call.

Cheers.

Last edited:

kony

HSC
Only two seasons? what did you get up to at the end of the second season eh? :vcross:

haha just kidding.

penhensurfer

HSC
So I've become a 'travel-to-your-home' tutor instead of the 'meet-me-at-my-local-library' tutor. Exciting stuff!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)