Tutor Urgently Needed forStandard English, M.History or A.History (1 Viewer)

OhMaJuck

HSC
Hi i urgently need a tutor, my previous tutor got a high paying part time job and wont able to tutor me

i need english standard tutor i do Physical journey on P.Shyknecki+Ivory Trail, Truman Show, The Shoe Shorn Sonata and Raw
for english i did some1 who can help me out to construct a well essay format and aos

Modern History or Ancient History tutor Need

i'm only intending to do 2hours of english and 2 hours of any history which means i will only do 4hours of tutoring a week.

Modern history- WW1, Germany, Albert Speer and War in Pacific
Ancient History- Greek 500-440bc, Spartan Society, Xerxes, Pompiie and Herculain

if u studyed close enough to my topics its alright

i live in homebush (near starthsfield/lidcome/burwood)
Strathfield Library would be nice to be have a lesson

i'm willing to pay 25/h x 4 = $100 p/w
please reply me on ohmajuck@hotmail.com or 0430133707

Greg48

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Hi there,

I am a secondary English teacher available to tutor/ coach students in the Parramatta area but I would be willing to come to Stathfield.

I have extensive experience in coaching, HSC marking HSC Advice line and currently teach S.Cert and HSC English classes. I have ctaught all unit you mentioned.

My base rate for a 90 minute session is $50 and I may be contacted on 0427 74 8409

Greg48

neva say die

~~<<NeVa SaY DiE>>~~
HSC
hi, Im an ex-english Ext1 student and willing to tutor you for the price you are willing to pay! I personally live in Homebush and can easily do tutoring in Strathfield(homebush) library.
I currently am tutoring another student for english Standard.

One-to-one tutoring with emphasise on material/content, creative writing and techniques. will also edit essays/assignments for reasonable prices. PM me or email me at genius_aroob@hotmail.com. Alternatively call my mob on 04323 424 97.

cheers.
hopefully ill hear from you soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)