• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Tutoring Available for English, Chem, Phys, Maths, Ancient/Ext History, UMAT (1 Viewer)

kvothe

HSC
99.90 + 100 UMAT Tutor for English, Chem, Phys, Maths, Ancient/Ext History, UMAT

Hi!

I am Ross and I recently completed my HSC in 2013. As such my results are not yet available. However, I attended a top 50 ranked selective high school and was internal dux of my year. I achieved an ATAR of 99.90 and achieved a UMAT mark of 100. My academic record:
- 99/100, 9th in State for 2U Mathematics (accelerated, completed in 2012)
- 48/50, 3U Mathematics (accelerated, completed in 2012)
- 96/100, English Advanced
- 95/100, Chemistry
- 95/100, Physics
- 98/100, 12th in State Ancient History
- 47/50, History Extension

Proof available upon request.

I am now studying Medicine at UNSW.

I can offer quality tutoring at a reasonable, negotiable rate.

Rates:
- $30/hr for individuals
- $20-25/hr per person for group sessions (up to 4 students)

My goal as a tutor is to expose my students to a range of practice questions, including some which are very challenging, so as to fully prepare the students for the HSC.

I am flexible and can adapt to your needs. If you would prefer to be taught content I am more than happy to do this.

Location: Penrith Library (other locations may be negotiated)
Time: Saturdays or Sundays (weekday tutoring available until beginning of university semester in 2014)

I am available to run an intensive course over the Christmas holidays for any students who are keen to gain a headstart in their studies.

Subjects available:
- 2U and Ext 1 Mathematics
- English (Adv) for Swallow the Air (belonging), Woolf and Albee (mod a), Hamlet (mod b) and Ted Hughes (mod c)
- English Ext 1 for Science Fiction
- Ancient History for Pompeii and Herculaneum, Society: Athens in the time of Pericles, Personality: Akhenaten or Ramesses II, Period: New Kingdom Egypt from Amenhotep III to Ramesses II
- Chemistry, with Chemistry of Art option (Industrial Chemistry available on demand)
- Physics, with Medical Physics option (Quanta to Quarks available on demand)
- History Extension, with Historiography and JFK.
- UMAT on the condition that the student has access to practice questions (i.e. from MedEntry's LMS).

Please email me on: rosspenninkilampi(at)gmail.com

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)