# TUTORING chemistry &&business studies at the HILLS AREA!~ (1 Viewer)

aZn.bby

HSC
[FONT=&quot]Are you a student who is lazy and dislike studies, and thus didn't do well in year 11?
And are you a student that desires to maximise their HSC results for year 12?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
About Me
Hey guys, my name is Teefahh and I have recently graduated from Cherrybrook Technology High School (ranked 6Oth in the state) in 2OO9. For my HSC, I achieved an ATAR of 97.6, and will be studying Psychology at UNSW this year. I am currently offering 1 on 1 tutoring for Chemistry and Business Studies living in the Hills Area. I have been tutoring students for a year, and thus bring upon some experience. I believe that the main purpose of a tutor is to help students understand the syllabus and gain exam techniques, yet at the same time offer motivation, flexibility and have the ability to communicate effectively with students allowing them to gain maximum results and excel.

So why should you choose me?
For Chemistry, I have many selective and public schools' past exam papers and exercises to assist you in maximising your HSC marks. Additionally, unfortunately my marks in year 11 were very appalling and thus placed me bottom 3O in my school. However, after acquiring many skills and knowledge to achieve success, in year 12 I ranked top 1O internally. So if you are a student who didn't do well in year 11; it doesn't matter, because I know how it feels and what you’re going through. As a result, I have the ability to teach you the skills, techniques and knowledge that will help you maximise your HSC results and excel like I did :)

In Business Studies, throughout year 11 and year 12 I have achieved excellent results allowing me to be ranked 2nd internally for both years (but came first in both half yearlies and trials). I have many exercises and past exam papers to assist you in maximising your HSC result, as well as personal notes that allowed me to achieve excellent results in the 2OO9 HSC.

Important details
PLACE OF TUITION; at my house in [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Cherrybrook[/FONT][FONT=&quot] near Castle Hill. However, I may be able to travel to some locations, so contact me for full details.
RATE; $25/hr. I offer tutoring sessions between an hour to 2 hours depending on your situation.
NOTE; I am only teaching year 12 Chemistry, while I can teach both year 11 and year 12 Business Studies
CONTACT; email me at[/FONT][FONT=&quot]azn.sortay@gmail.com[/FONT][FONT=&quot] or call/msg [/FONT][FONT=&quot]0414632928[/FONT][FONT=&quot] if you’re interested or for further information.

Thanks and all the best for 2O1O! =][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)