Tutoring for English (STD), math (2U), Biology, Physics and Chemistry (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pacman911

HSC
I am a 2011 HSC student doing all the subjects mentioned. I am a very capable tutor, having held 'tutoring' sessions at local libraries, friends houses, etc. etc. I am currently ranked first in all my subjects, each of which are in the band 6 range (yes, even english standard :p)

As for the areas i tutor in, i am able to do home visits or just the regular meeting at a library in Bankstown, Punchbowl, Yagoona, Greenacre, Padstow, Pannania, Bass hill, ... Which are most of the suburbs in the GWS region.

Its 25$ for an hour and a half. If more is needed (or less) prices can be negotiated.

PM me if interested! :)

And sorry to any mods about the same topic posted in the school sub-forum, I didn't know how to delete it ):​

powlmao

Banned
HSC
I am a 2011 HSC student doing all the subjects mentioned. I am a very capable tutor, having held 'tutoring' sessions at local libraries, friends houses, etc. etc. I am currently ranked first in all my subjects, each of which are in the band 6 range (yes, even english standard :p)

As for the areas i tutor in, i am able to do home visits or just the regular meeting at a library in Bankstown, Punchbowl, Yagoona, Greenacre, Padstow, Pannania, Bass hill, ... Which are most of the suburbs in the GWS region.

Its 25$ for an hour and a half. If more is needed (or less) prices can be negotiated.

PM me if interested! :)

And sorry to any mods about the same topic posted in the school sub-forum, I didn't know how to delete it ):​
To delete, click edit post and there is a option in the box it opens.

Also there is actually a section for this

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I believe powlmao has said everything that needs to be said here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)