Tutoring for Year 11 Chemistry (1 Viewer)

samantha.liu

HSC
Hi guys, I'm starting Year 11 Chem and wondering what some good tutoring places are? I tried Matrix last year for a term in year 10 but I didn't really like it. What are some other options you guys have heard of? Also are there any good online options out there? Thanks!

c_z_m

HSC
Zhangs HSC Coaching offers Chemistry tutoring from their Strathfield and Chatswood branches. ACE has good Chemistry programs though they can get very pricey - I’m pretty sure you could get a private tutor for less! I’ve heard some math centres offer Chemistry tutoring as well - Dr Du Chemistry isn’t too bad actually.

Online options may or may not work depending on the type of person you are. If you find online tutoring to be on par to face-to-face interaction, the aforementioned places mentioned above do have online programs. But the quality of online tutoring probably won’t change much between tutoring centres.

banterLAD

HSC
I use Think Tank Education for my online chem tutoring. It is significantly cheaper than the traditional tutoring centres that offer online courses. It actually helped me so much through year 11, so I continued in Year 12. Their website is www.thinktankedu.com.au

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)