TUTORING: Geo, economics, pdhpe, business studies (1 Viewer)

klvp

Over the HSC
HSC
Hi Everyone

Im interested in tutoring students who live in the Illawarra (Helensburg to Kiama) for the 2009 HSC in geography, pdhpe, economics and business studies.

I am currently undertaking my HSC in the above subjects (+ English advanced and Mathematics advanced) and i am aiming for a 95+ UAI

My subjects and ranks are:

Pdhpe Rank: 1
Geography Rank: 1
Business Studies Rank: 2
Economics Rank: 4

Able to discuss and explain content of the courses to hieghten your understanding, as well as give advise on essay writing, research skills, and planning for exams plus information on what study guides and texts are beneficial as extra material for study. Also available for purchase are study notes detailing each area of the syllabus - $5 for each topic

I will be charging $20/hr if you come to my place in Figtree, and $25/hr if you would like me to come to your house. Alternatively i am happy to meet at community space such as the library which will cost $25/hr also.

I am able to start after my completion of exams 16th Nov 2008 - the sooner you start preparing, the less stressful the HSC will be!

Contact me by private message if you are interested or email kl.patterson@hotmail.com

Katie

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)