Tutoring in Chatswood to Hornsby area for Phys Maths(4u/3u/2u) (1 Viewer)

adam58

HSC
Hello Guys at BoS,

A Little about my self
Completed the HSC in 2011.
I also have been tutoring in my HSC year.
My scores for the subject i'm teaching are:
Physics 93
Maths 4U 95
Maths 3U 96

I focus on the teaching the required knowledge and then developing its sophistication to answer examination questions.
Each week there is a set work to be covered during the lesson, homework is set and attached and is marked.
I also provide an online service where students can email me questions, where i provide full worked solutions.

I can teach at my local library which is Gordon or at the State library or in my house.

Prices are $20/hr in groups of up 3
$45/hr 1 to 1

Email: adam58@live.com.au

funnytomato

HSC
I don't normally reply other tutor's ads , but I AM VERY SHOCKED...

wawawewa

HSC
i actually recommend adam, despite the higher rates he does provide solid results
After him tutoring me for about 1 term my rank at school jumped from 112 to 16 in 3unit maths. And gradually reached 10th in my school. and i achieved a 93 for 3U and a 97 for 2U.
If it wasn't for him i wouldn't have achieved a band 6.
His notes are very organized and a major benefit that i found was he splits math questions into different types.

michaeljennings

HSC
I don't normally reply other tutor's ads , but I AM VERY SHOCKED...
+1 about 1 year of experience and HSC results arent outstanding yet he is charging $45/hr. You probably wont get many customers on this website because a lot of people advertise on here with much lower prices and greater credentials

HSC
Uni Grad
+1 about 1 year of experience and HSC results arent outstanding yet he is charging $45/hr. You probably wont get many customers on this website because a lot of people advertise on here with much lower prices and greater credentials
I agree there. OP I think you should lower the price a bit. But even then, who knows. Offer a first time trial for free.

wawawewa

HSC
aahha LOL umm when he taught me it was first 3 lessons were free? i donno if hes still doing that u'll have to ask or he will tell you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)