Tutoring in outer west (1 Viewer)

originalformat

HSC
Hey guys,

I completed the HSC this year, and I am offering tutoring in a few subjects for students in the outer-western Sydney region. Whilst the main subjects I provide tutoring in are English and History (for all year groups), I am also willing to provide tutoring for both the preliminary and HSC Legal Studies course.

Whilst I have yet to receive results back for my performance in the HSC examinations in these, I can inform you that in the trials I achieved band 6 for all three of these subjects, as well as E4 in both English Extension 1 and History Extension. It may also be relevant to note that I achieved a 97 in my year eleven final English examination.

For any interested year nine students out there, it may also be worthwhile to note that I attained band 6 in English and History in the SC (as well as in Geography, Computing and the elective Commerce), and I am willing to assist you in your preparation for the SC exams next year, or any upcoming assessment tasks.

I charge $20 an hour, and will provide you with valuable resources and am committed to assisting you attain the results you wish for. I realise I may have left some other important or otherwise useful information out, so if you want to know anything else, or have any other queries, just send them to originalformat@hotmail.com and I will be more than willing to answer them. Alternatively you could post a reply to this thread but I may take longer to respond as I do not visit this site frequently.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)